My date with Jenna

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
[BBW, Dining, XWG, Sex]

I'm kinda new with this entire story stuff but I guess I'll give it a shot just to see if I'm good at it.

My date with Jenna
By Coop

People say that college can bring many wonderful changes in a person's life, I didn't think that at first, but once I met Jenna, my whole perspective on that changed completely.

My name is Daniel. I am a college student of 21 years of age and live on Long Island. College for me is pretty easy since I have a lot of free time. My grades are very stellar and everyone commends me on my work. I guess you could take into consideration that I don't have much of a social life since I'm quite shy, but I get used to it.

It was January 24th around noon, I just got out of a long and boring lecture on the concept of Economics. I didn't eat much that day for breakfast so I was pretty hungry once I left the class. I made my way to the school cafeteria and got some lunch. Luckily for me I got there before the rush since around 12:30 the lines in the cafeteria gets pretty crowded. Anyways I ordered a simple Tuna Melt and got a drink of soda, paid, then found a seat and ate.

I didn't have class until much later so I took out my laptop and decided to surf the net. I went to my favorite site "Larger Ladies" and check the site for any updates. I guess this would be the best time to tell now that I am a fat admirer. All my life I found women of larger size to be sexier than average build or skinner women. The way their body's move and jiggle, the softness and warmth of touching them, the swaying and moving of their giant hips and ass really turns me on. My family thought I was weird but it's my taste in women so I didn't really care.

As I took another bite of my tuna melt, something got my attention from the corner of my eye.
Looking up and focusing more specifically I saw what I thought was the most beautiful woman in the world. She had long soft blonde hair, a warm inviting face, beautiful blue eyes, and a sweet luscious smile. Her breasts were the size of small watermelons and were very bouncy as she walked. She was also developing a double chin on her face. Her belly was very massive and shock and jiggled with every step she took.

When she walked up to the counter to order I saw her hips. They were massive. Her butt looked like two over-inflated beach-balls and they swayed as she moved. They had to be at least 3 feet wide if not more. I was mesmerized by her sheer size and beauty. She was a goddess in my eyes. I then saw here go to the cash register to pay. What I saw next really excited me. Not only was she huge, but it seems she loved to eat! Her tray had at least 3 slices of pizza, a cheeseburger, 4 hot dogs and a BLT. She then paid and turned around.

I quickly went back to my computer and continued what I was doing. I couldn't believe that a woman that size goes to my college. How could I of missed it! As I continued to work I was interrupted by a sweet sounding voice.

"Mind if I sit with you sweetie?" I stopped what I was doing and looked up. It was her!!! She wanted to sit with me! Me of all people!!!! I tried to talk but I couldn't even get out a word. I was so overwhelmed that the woman of my dreams was talking to me I couldn't even think! I somehow managed to get out a yes and she then sat down across from me.

"I'm new here. I transferred from another college. Between you and me the reason I transferred was because their desks and chairs are too tiny for my huge butt." She then giggled and started eating a slice of Pizza. As she ate she looked at me and asked sweetly. "What's your name?"

"My name is Daniel." I replied I somehow managed to regain my sense of cool.

"I'm Jenna. Pleased to meet you Daniel. You seem like a really nice guy. Do you dorm here?" she asked as she took another bite of her pizza.

"Yes I do as a matter of fact. I've been dorming for almost 4 years now. It's pretty nice to dorm here." I answered as I stared at her beautiful eyes.

"Good....I just hope the bed is big enough to fit my giant ass in. I'm dorming as well. I moved my stuff in a while ago. It was quite a chore since I had to fit through the doorways. They need to widen them up a bit so big girls like me can get in."

As she spoke I became hard instantly. This woman likes being big a lot!! I had to be dreaming. This couldn't be happening. The perfect girl, coming up to me and talking to me as well as being proud of her body just sounds too good to be true! My penis was swelling up like a balloon by just looking at her. I instantly got up and rushed to the bathroom.

While I was gone, Jenna got up and took a peek at my computer and saw the website I was on. She giggled happily and decided to look around the site using my computer. She now knew that I have a preference for larger women. She saw me come back from the bathroom and went back to her seat and continued eating while shifting her big ass down. I sat down and continued eating with her as well.

"I'm majoring in CIS. What are you majoring in Jenna?" I asked her.

"I'm a math major." she answered sweetly. As I ate and looked at my computer, Jenna smiled sweetly and purposely knocked her keys to the floor. "Oh woopsie. I dropped my keys."

I looked at her as she got up then she turned around and bent over to pick up her keys. Her huge butt was facing me. It was massive. The way it defied gravity and the sheer size was amazing. As she bent over I could see her crack as well as the tag from her pants. She was a size 40. She then wiggled her butt at me and smiled as she saw the reaction from my face. She then bounced up and down making her giant rear bounce with her. I felt like my penis was going to explode. I tried to look away but couldn't. "Was she toying with me!?" I thought to myself.

After awhile she got back up and sat down. She then concentrated on eating her food. The way she ate was a mystery in itself. She managed to down 2 slices of pizza, 3 hot dogs, and her BLT. After eating her BLT she let out a huge burp. "Oh excuse me sweetie. Where are my manners?" I was too flabbergasted to even speak. But she continued eating and soon enough finished her meal.

"I'll be right back Daniel. I'm just gonna get some more food. I'm really hungry." She went back to the counter and ordered twice as much food and paid then came back. "A growing girl like myself needs to eat you know. I can't believe the food here is much better than my old college." she told me as she ate another hot dog. "Listen, maybe we can get to know each other a little better. Why don't you stop by at my place tonight for dinner. I can make a really good meal for us both."

I looked up to her and smiled, then said yes to her and she cooed sweetly. She got up and left, bringing her tray with her. As she left I looked at her big butt sway back and forth as she walked out. I couldn't believe it. This girl wants to see me in her room! I went home to my dorm and took a nap, skipping my late afternoon class.

Meanwhile at her dorm room, Jenna went into her kitchen and ate the rest of her food. When she finished she unzipped her pants and rubbed her giant belly. After rubbing she got up and went into her room and stepped on her scale. She weighed 340. She then went to her bed and grabbed a duffel bag on it. Inside was a small pill bottle, a giant pair of pants and a bigger shirt. She giggled and unfolded the clothes and laid them on the bed. She then took the pill bottle and looked at it. "Oh I think he's going to like this just fine." She then took the pill bottle and put it on her desk, got undressed and walked into the shower to prepare for the evening.

TBC...

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
I later got up and took a shower. While in the shower I only thought of Jenna. She had to be the most sweetest, kindest, and sexiest girl I have ever met. It was like she wanted to be with me. I must of done something really good to deserve something like this. Just the thought of snuggling up to her all cozy and warm made me hard.

I got out of the shower, dried off and got dressed. I was excited, and at the same time scared. This was comparable to the first time date with a girl back in High School. I was hoping that I don't mess this up. As I walked out the door, my hormones got the better of me and I went back into my room and grabbed out a package of condoms incase I got lucky. Then I walked out of my room and headed over to her place. "Room 7" I read on the door.

I went to knock but hesitated. I wasn't sure what to do! I thought about tonight in two ways. Tonight could become my best night ever, or I might mess it up and ruin any chances of being loved by a girl as sexy as Jenna. I held my breath and knocked on the door, Jenna answered.

"Why hello sweetie! Come on in! Dinner will be ready in a bit. You go make yourself comfortable," she said in such a soothing voice. She then turned around and walked back into the kitchen to continue cooking. I managed to get another glance of her big rear and she walked back. She was wearing a buttoned shirt and a pair of suit pants. I guess she must of went somewhere important. Anyways I sat down in the dining area and waited for her.

She came back with a giant plate of food. "I hope you like lasanga Daniel. I made this especially for you," she said smiling as she put the plate down. I manage to get a whiff of her hair. It smelled so sweet and pleasant. Any fears I had were instantly calmed and I grabbed a piece of lasanga and ate. She on the other hand grabbed two and ate them.

While we ate, we talked about various things. Such as our families, our interests, and other things. When I finished my first piece of lasagna I grabbed another. She on the other hand took 3 pieces and began eating. As she ate she spoke to me about something.

"You know something Daniel. I don't understand why woman have to be so worried about their looks. Every day they struggle at the gym and pay tons of money on products and surgery just to look good. Me on the other hand I like my body. I don't envy those girls one bit. I like the way my body is. I really love my butt. It's so huge!!!! Don't you think?" And she turned around and bent over showing her butt to me again. My jaw dropped as her butt swayed from side to side jiggling as it moved. She saw my face and smiled again and got up.

"I really like the way it sways softly as I move it. It feels so warm, so cozy, so soft." She let out a soft moan as she felt her butt and rubbed her pants. I just sat there with my mouth dangling as she ate her lasagna.

"You know something. When I was younger. I remember when I started gaining weight. I guess I bloomed out at the start of the 7th grade. The food at the cafeteria was great and I just kept eating and eating. My ass was getting bigger every day and my hips were growing. I would also measure my butt to see how big it got. As you can tell from my body, most of my weight went to my thighs, hips, and butt."

I could barely contain myself. The more she talked about her body the more I wanted to have sex with her. I finished my second piece and got up, and washed. I then dried my dishes and then sat back down as she finished her final piece of lasagna.

"Wow....I must of eaten like 5 pieces. I guess I get carried away a bit with my appetite." She then got up and walked to the kitchen and dried her dishes. She sang as she washed. Her voice was so soothing and sweet. She sang like an angel. I listened to her as she sang then she came back and sat down, unzipped her pants and rubbed her massive belly again.

"Oh that was good......I really outdid myself this time huh?" She could say that again. Her food was excellent. Not only was she very beautiful but she was an excellent cook as well. This had to be the best food I ever ate. I could see why she got so big.

"Well Jenna it was a wonderful evening. But I must be going now. I really loved the food." I got up and headed for the door but Jenna got in the way.

"Oh but you can't leave yet hun. We just met. Why don't you come into my room and take a load off. I think you earned it for being real nice to me." My mind wanted me to just leave so I could gather my thoughts, but my penis wanted me to stay and rest.

My hormones won and I decided to go into her room and rest for a bit. Her bed was so soft and fluffy. It was also very wide to accommodate her size. She also had some work out equipment in her room. I guess even though she is fat, she must also be very healthy since she works out on a daily basis. As I nuzzled into the covers I saw her come in and she shut the door, then locked it, and giggled.

"Uh...what's going on Jenna?" I asked in fear and in curiosity. She then turned around and smiled at me and came up to the bed and sat on the corner. "I took a look at your computer today while you went to the bathroom."

"Yikes!!!!" I thought to myself. "She must think I'm a pervert since I like bigger women" I was afraid of what she might do to me.

"So.....you like big butts and wide hips do you?" I was afraid to answer but somehow I nodded to her.

"You know something....I've been waiting for someone like you." She then came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was filled with joy and panic at the same time.

"What is she up to?" I thought.

"I have a surprise for you that I think you really are going to like." She went to the drawer and pulled out the bottle with the pills in it.

"Do you know what this is? This bottle has pills that cause rapid weight gain in the person who uses it. Up until this point I've been getting fat by food alone. But this pill speeds up weight gain 10 fold. Each pill contains 100 pounds of weight gain." I stopped her before she could finished.

"You're not going to use that on me are you?" I asked in fear.

She then laughed while her belly and chest bounced. "Of course not silly!!!! I'm going to use it on myself!! You see....there is a reason why I'm wearing this suit." She then opened up the bottle and took out a pill. "Not only does this pill make me get fatter, but it distributes my weight evenly and makes me look even more appealing. Of course most of the effect doesn't last, but some of iot does. I hope you got a pack of condoms with you cutie....cause I think they are going to be all used up by the time I'm done with you." With that she winked, and took the pill, then swallowed.

TBC...

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
Upon swallowing the pill she started to softly moan and rub her giant belly and hips, soon enough she started to get fatter. I saw the spaces between each button get wider very slowly, she then turned around and rubbed her giant bottom. It was getting wider as well. I could see her clothes getting tight around her.

"Oh....my butt and belly is getting big aren't they?" she said as she continued to grow. I then saw her belly again as it got bigger. Soon one of the buttons of her shirt popped off and flew across the room, after awhile the others did the same. All the time she was moaning. Her butt was getting really wide and big, it grew by the inches. When she bent over there was a rip developing in her pants and it grew as her butt grew. As she continued to grow she took off her clothes and was wearing nothing but a bra and panties. Her rear was jutting out futher and further. Her belly was getting bigger and her breasts were growing too. Her body bounced as she got fatter.

I on the other hand was going ballistic. My penis was swelling up so badly I just had to take her and put it into her ever widening butt. When she bent over again I saw her butt widen even more, now there was a tear in her panties. I saw her giant crack as she swayed her big butt at me.

"Oh yes.....my ass is so big!!!! I love it!!!! It's getting bigger by the second. It must be six feet wide now." She then turned around and her bra exploded right off of her exposing her big chest as it bounced. She massaged her nipples as she got bigger and bigger. The way her body was bouncing as she grew really aroused me. Soon the growing slowed down and stopped. "Aww....I was just getting into it too....." With that she turned around and showed me her big naked beautiful body. "So what do you think hun? Think you can handle all of this?"

I smiled at her and she came into bed and we made out to what was in my opinion the best sex I ever had. Later that night I spent the rest of the night cuddling her soft body and rubbing my face in her soft fluffy hair and rubbing her big belly.

"Jenna?" I said to her. "I love you so much. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met...."

"I love you too Daniel. You are really sweet. Please....stay with me. Let's live here together. You can move your stuff in with me. I have plenty of room too."

"I would love that a lot Jenna. But I have a question to ask you. Why me? Why did you choose me over everyone else."

"When I saw you all alone, eying me....I felt bad. No one should have to eat alone. That's why I chose you. You're so nice and sweet.....you deserve this kind of treatment more than anyone." She said as she kissed me. "I want to make you happy."

"Thank you Jenna......Thank you so much." We then fell asleep together. For the rest of the semester I moved in with her and we helped each other out in our classes. It turns out she's really good with CIS. We both did very well in our classes and every night we had great sex. Sleep was great since her soft body doubled as a pillow. She was perfect. Everything about her was perfect. We both graduated with high honors and got jobs. When I moved to my apartment she moved in with me. We were so happy together. When it's all said in done.....I guess the fact that wonderful things in college can happen is true. I should know....I experienced it.

The end.

There it is...my first attempt. I hope you all like it.

Carrie

Coop, you should be very proud of yourself. This is extremely well written, with believable and likable characters, and you have an excellent attention to detail. You were able to paint a picture with words quite well.

Very well done! Keep writing. :)

Wilson Barbers

Full-time Fanta-sizer
An enjoyable read, Coop. My main suggestion would be to break up that humongous chapter in the second part (it really is visually daunting).

Carrie

Wilson Barbers said:
An enjoyable read, Coop. My main suggestion would be to break up that humongous chapter in the second part (it really is visually daunting).
:doh: Ditto. I meant to say that, too - always err on the side of shorter paragraphs! But really, really good. :)

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
Thank you so much. I'm glad you guys liked it. I might do more later when I get ideas. I guess I did get carried away with that one paragraph there.

Caine

Coop, it was an excellent story in itself and it was a joy to read every moment. I look forward to more stuff from ya guy. BTW If you watch the show Megas XLR, AWESOME, that show rocks and makes me laugh my pants off sometimes. Ah well, good story my man.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
Yeah Megas XLR is indeed a great show. Too bad CN cancelled it.

I'm also glad you liked the story.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
I absolutely agree with Wilson and the choir. Outstanding job, especially for a first attempt. I would classify this as a fantasy rather than a realistic tale because of the pill factor, but that's just quibbling with someone else's characterization. There's nothing wrong with fantasy.

For now I'm simply enlarging the font size for better readability - when time allows I'll resolve the paragraph break and size issues. That will probably entail transferring copy between sections so not to exceed limits of the forum.

Some basic composition guidelines on paragraphs: only one character quote per paragraph break is standard. Keeping paragraphs to 10 lines or less (normally six or less) is best on the reader in my opinion. Thought changes are a good excuse in addition to dialogue transfer for breaking paragraphs.

That's it for now. I'm looking forward to future contributions.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
Thanks man. I guess it's just the way I write. I'm glad you all liked my story. My new story "Honeymoon in Bellville" should be done by tommorrow.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
As promised I went back and resolved the paragraph length issue - along the way I fixed some logic errors.

1) You said early on that your hero had a class later,then said her went home to sleep because he had nothing to do. Ooopsie #1
2) You also said the sex was the best he'd ever had even though this was supposedly the first date of a shy guy. Oopsie #2
3) if the pills supposedly produced a magical weight gain of a hundred pounds per tablet there has to be a reversing factor or she'd be housebound five pills in. Oopsie #3

Still, all in all a fine effort - hope to see more (and soon?)

Latest posts