• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My date with Jenna

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
[BBW, Dining, XWG, Sex]

I'm kinda new with this entire story stuff but I guess I'll give it a shot just to see if I'm good at it.

My date with Jenna
By Coop

People say that college can bring many wonderful changes in a person's life, I didn't think that at first, but once I met Jenna, my whole perspective on that changed completely.

My name is Daniel. I am a college student of 21 years of age and live on Long Island. College for me is pretty easy since I have a lot of free time. My grades are very stellar and everyone commends me on my work. I guess you could take into consideration that I don't have much of a social life since I'm quite shy, but I get used to it.

It was January 24th around noon, I just got out of a long and boring lecture on the concept of Economics. I didn't eat much that day for breakfast so I was pretty hungry once I left the class. I made my way to the school cafeteria and got some lunch. Luckily for me I got there before the rush since around 12:30 the lines in the cafeteria gets pretty crowded. Anyways I ordered a simple Tuna Melt and got a drink of soda, paid, then found a seat and ate.

I didn't have class until much later so I took out my laptop and decided to surf the net. I went to my favorite site "Larger Ladies" and check the site for any updates. I guess this would be the best time to tell now that I am a fat admirer. All my life I found women of larger size to be sexier than average build or skinner women. The way their body's move and jiggle, the softness and warmth of touching them, the swaying and moving of their giant hips and ass really turns me on. My family thought I was weird but it's my taste in women so I didn't really care.

As I took another bite of my tuna melt, something got my attention from the corner of my eye.
Looking up and focusing more specifically I saw what I thought was the most beautiful woman in the world. She had long soft blonde hair, a warm inviting face, beautiful blue eyes, and a sweet luscious smile. Her breasts were the size of small watermelons and were very bouncy as she walked. She was also developing a double chin on her face. Her belly was very massive and shock and jiggled with every step she took.

When she walked up to the counter to order I saw her hips. They were massive. Her butt looked like two over-inflated beach-balls and they swayed as she moved. They had to be at least 3 feet wide if not more. I was mesmerized by her sheer size and beauty. She was a goddess in my eyes. I then saw here go to the cash register to pay. What I saw next really excited me. Not only was she huge, but it seems she loved to eat! Her tray had at least 3 slices of pizza, a cheeseburger, 4 hot dogs and a BLT. She then paid and turned around.

I quickly went back to my computer and continued what I was doing. I couldn't believe that a woman that size goes to my college. How could I of missed it! As I continued to work I was interrupted by a sweet sounding voice.

"Mind if I sit with you sweetie?" I stopped what I was doing and looked up. It was her!!! She wanted to sit with me! Me of all people!!!! I tried to talk but I couldn't even get out a word. I was so overwhelmed that the woman of my dreams was talking to me I couldn't even think! I somehow managed to get out a yes and she then sat down across from me.

"I'm new here. I transferred from another college. Between you and me the reason I transferred was because their desks and chairs are too tiny for my huge butt." She then giggled and started eating a slice of Pizza. As she ate she looked at me and asked sweetly. "What's your name?"

"My name is Daniel." I replied I somehow managed to regain my sense of cool.

"I'm Jenna. Pleased to meet you Daniel. You seem like a really nice guy. Do you dorm here?" she asked as she took another bite of her pizza.

"Yes I do as a matter of fact. I've been dorming for almost 4 years now. It's pretty nice to dorm here." I answered as I stared at her beautiful eyes.

"Good....I just hope the bed is big enough to fit my giant ass in. I'm dorming as well. I moved my stuff in a while ago. It was quite a chore since I had to fit through the doorways. They need to widen them up a bit so big girls like me can get in."

As she spoke I became hard instantly. This woman likes being big a lot!! I had to be dreaming. This couldn't be happening. The perfect girl, coming up to me and talking to me as well as being proud of her body just sounds too good to be true! My penis was swelling up like a balloon by just looking at her. I instantly got up and rushed to the bathroom.

While I was gone, Jenna got up and took a peek at my computer and saw the website I was on. She giggled happily and decided to look around the site using my computer. She now knew that I have a preference for larger women. She saw me come back from the bathroom and went back to her seat and continued eating while shifting her big ass down. I sat down and continued eating with her as well.

"I'm majoring in CIS. What are you majoring in Jenna?" I asked her.

"I'm a math major." she answered sweetly. As I ate and looked at my computer, Jenna smiled sweetly and purposely knocked her keys to the floor. "Oh woopsie. I dropped my keys."

I looked at her as she got up then she turned around and bent over to pick up her keys. Her huge butt was facing me. It was massive. The way it defied gravity and the sheer size was amazing. As she bent over I could see her crack as well as the tag from her pants. She was a size 40. She then wiggled her butt at me and smiled as she saw the reaction from my face. She then bounced up and down making her giant rear bounce with her. I felt like my penis was going to explode. I tried to look away but couldn't. "Was she toying with me!?" I thought to myself.

After awhile she got back up and sat down. She then concentrated on eating her food. The way she ate was a mystery in itself. She managed to down 2 slices of pizza, 3 hot dogs, and her BLT. After eating her BLT she let out a huge burp. "Oh excuse me sweetie. Where are my manners?" I was too flabbergasted to even speak. But she continued eating and soon enough finished her meal.

"I'll be right back Daniel. I'm just gonna get some more food. I'm really hungry." She went back to the counter and ordered twice as much food and paid then came back. "A growing girl like myself needs to eat you know. I can't believe the food here is much better than my old college." she told me as she ate another hot dog. "Listen, maybe we can get to know each other a little better. Why don't you stop by at my place tonight for dinner. I can make a really good meal for us both."

I looked up to her and smiled, then said yes to her and she cooed sweetly. She got up and left, bringing her tray with her. As she left I looked at her big butt sway back and forth as she walked out. I couldn't believe it. This girl wants to see me in her room! I went home to my dorm and took a nap, skipping my late afternoon class.

Meanwhile at her dorm room, Jenna went into her kitchen and ate the rest of her food. When she finished she unzipped her pants and rubbed her giant belly. After rubbing she got up and went into her room and stepped on her scale. She weighed 340. She then went to her bed and grabbed a duffel bag on it. Inside was a small pill bottle, a giant pair of pants and a bigger shirt. She giggled and unfolded the clothes and laid them on the bed. She then took the pill bottle and looked at it. "Oh I think he's going to like this just fine." She then took the pill bottle and put it on her desk, got undressed and walked into the shower to prepare for the evening.

TBC...

Latest posts

Back