• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Ex-Boyfriend and My Next Boyfriend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growinluvhandles

(FFA, BHM, MWG, feederism. A young woman's older boyfriend gets away from her, and she considers how much he has given up and what a fool he is. At the same time, she makes some devious plans for her next boyfriend.)

"My Ex-Boyfriend and My Next Boyfriend"

Poor boy, and now he has left me. I fattened him up, and he couldn't take any more. I am not one to get turned on by numbers or sizes, but his body did pass from having hard abs to having a big round soft belly, and I loved to tease him.

Perhaps I teased him too much, I don't know. He was 35, and I was 19 when we first met – one reason he got so fat so fast. He was at the perfect age to fatten up, and I used all my charms on him to persuade him to eat, eat, eat….

And I would chide him, "Ooooh, don't go play tennis. Be with me for a while." Or "You don't need to go to the gym. Let's have a workout in bed, hun."

But of course, I was the only one who was really working out in bed. I made sure of that. He would, like most men, start out on top, but soon I had him motionless beneath me as I grinded myself into that belly he was growing. Oh, that belly, sex with that belly was yummy!

Actually, he wasn't growing the belly, I was. I was growing a belly on him, and it felt so wonderful.

The weight piles on so swiftly when you are over 30. Aww, but I loved him for it. My hourglass figure entranced him, with my big hips and boobs and nice curves. His waistline never stood a chance.

When he took me out, I always made a big deal about ordering. "I know best," I would boast. "Let me order what's good for you." He agreed, and I would order the most fattening foods on the menu.

Around the apartment, I kept all his favorite snacks around, just within his reach, so that while he watched TV or played video games, he could just mindlessly nibble. He used to boast that he never watched TV or played video games, but I changed him, made him enjoy these things, and soon, he was hooked, just like he was hooked on me – and on overeating.

At first, I watched TV with him, lying on top of his masculine slender body, or I would get him to play video games with me. But soon, he just gravitated to these physically unfit activities on his own. Probably because he had started getting lazier. And fatter.

While he watched TV or played games, I would bake and cook for him almost constantly – very delicious filling foods, all his favorites.

My hourglass figure worked well for me, but the hourglass of time was working against him. His middle-age body was primed perfectly to pack on the pounds, and soon, he was getting quite large.

He was addicted to all that food – and to my boobs as well. Oh, I am a bit embarrassed to talk about that. He loved to suck my nipples, like a big fat baby boy. I would put ice cream and Nutella on my nipples, and he would suckle me like a little suckling piglet.

Who would imagine that such a muscular jock kind of guy would actually be a glutton! I really enjoyed cooking for him. I always cooked for him, then I would caress him as I fed him. I spoiled him so much.

But did he enjoy getting fat!

No, I don't think so. My heart is breaking because he is gone now.

I tried to teach him to enjoy getting fat, but it did not seem to do any good.

What a fool he is! He had the chance to live a perfectly wonderful life, and he turned his back on it.

And why? Just because of a little fat. I tell you that is no reason to leave a girlfriend like me. Sometimes I fantasize about finding him again and kidnapping him and forcing him to grow fatter and fatter until he finally gives up. Maybe if I could just make him so fat that he could never become thin again, he would stay with me.

What a fool he is to let me go! So many men would die for such a chance as he had.

There are men who would do whatever I wished them to do. I am young -- just 21 now -- and voluptuous, and I am very convincing. I will make my next boyfriend do everything I desire of him.

He will eat and eat and eat, as much as I put in front of him, whatever goodies I cook him. And when I forbid him to go to the gym or to go jogging, he will listen, not like my ex-boyfriend who was always sneaking off and trying to lose the weight I was working so hard to make him gain.

My next boyfriend will find that his gym membership has been cancelled if he tries such a thing.

I will cook for him, I will spoil him, and all he has to do in return is get nice and fat for me.

I will give him my huge breasts to suck upon, and such a voluptuous body to enjoy, as he feels my hands upon his growing belly. My love will overpower him.

Oh, and he will lower his weight upon me in bed, so his softness can spread over me and warm me all the night long….

Where is my new love? I must find him? Maybe there are some older men playing at the tennis courts today. It's worth a chance.

What I would love to find is another of those aging ex-jocks, some athletic ex-jock who thinks he can beat the odds on middle-age spread. This time, though, I am going to make sure that I slow his metabolism to a crawl, so I can get him so fat he will never get away from me.

I know I can do it with my womanly charms -- with my beauty and delicious cooking, plus my pouty lips between which will pass these words: "Oh, you can go for a run later. Stay in bed with me now, please, please, please..."

He will never know what hit him.

I definitely won't see my ex-boyfriend there. He is going to have to lose a lot of weight before he plays tennis again. If he ever does, haha. I have read that losing belly fat after the age of 35 is nearly impossible, and he is now pushing 40.

He may never lose the weight I put on him. It serves him right for leaving me over such a little thing as getting fat.

Latest posts

Back