• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Fat GF is getting even bigger and i love it!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ba216

Hey, i just thought i'd post a thread just to express my delight at my GF gaining more pounds, she now weighs 380lbs, at 5'2, i've been feeding her every day with cream cakes, fatty snacks and desserts! In fact she has gained around 30lbs in the last month or so!
She is pushing for the 400lb mark! The weight and size difference between the two of us is incredible! She is more than 3 times my weight now lol.
The inches have increased on her hips, which have gotten even wider, her thighs are as soft as anything. Feel free to add to this thread

Latest posts

Back