• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!
Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssbbwfatty

Hello all of dimensions, I’m a 21 year old woman who is highly involved in the community of bigger sizes. (Feederism, gaining, blubbery inflations and DF) I’ve been actively exploring my interest for my size and growth online for about 3 years now! I realized my liking for growth and being a bigger person when I was just 13, moving forward 9 years later I went from around 273-300 pounds to my highest active weight activity being 811 pounds. As of today, I have decreased in size due to health issues and a overwhelming amount of stress, but we all get stressed huh? I went inactivate during the time for around 5 months. I am currently trying to restore my faith in loving the fat I’ve lived in all my life, and reaching m goal weight of 1,100 pounds. I’m a realistic person so I strongly feel I can reach my goal since it’s in my genetics! (big boned family.) I’m a gainer, feedee & DF, some may not take well to learning I will eventually actively be a deathfeedest whether it’s now or down the road, I made it clear to myself that I love anything that can be swallowed and add on weight to my body, that being said my lifestyle is very unhealthy and taboo and I love that! I’d love to meet people with the same Interest of wanting to grow a woman, indulge in all aspects of feederism and the growth of a person, and overall someone who’s a decent person Don’t get me wrong, im an overly horny person, and love to have my belly button ***. But not being what I’m looking for probably won’t be the best for you.

kik: thighrolls

Attachments

• DE5268F6-3478-4681-9522-DA1FBA18E199.jpeg
    DE5268F6-3478-4681-9522-DA1FBA18E199.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Back