My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
Depending on the day, and the duration of time I have to sit and play in one sitting, currently ranging from Skyrim (longer durations), Call of Duty 1 (shorter durations), or LoL (only when my friends are available, typically Friday nights). Have the opportunity to start playing the Arkham series, but it's on the Playstation 3, so I have to get over my aversion to consoles.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
See that's the mark of a really good game. There are so many games i've played that I know I'll never touch again. I love a game you can keep going back to.

Windigo

The wolf spirit
I just love Diablo 3 at the moment, the expansion has made the game so much more interesting :)

And I've ordered two old school games for my upcoming birthday, dungeon siege 1 and 2!

Forgotten_Futures

Lots of ARAM lately. I actually got my first pentakill ever while trying out Jinx (even though we still lost :/). I'm decent with Kayle too.
I got my first (and only, to date) Penta with Katarina, on Summoner's Rift (back before ARAM existed). Also a Quadra once that should have been a Penta (but the last kill took too long to achieve because Nidalee ran away...).

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
Lots of crazy announcements at gamescom, mainly from Sony, but Rise of the Tomb Raider as an Xbone exclusive is pretty big. WiLD from Michel Ancel and his new studio looks insane. So does Rime and The Tomorrow Children. I am intrigued by Hellblade and Ninja Theory's new approach to development. Plus, Tearaway Unfolded on PS4!

Tomorrow, BioWare is supposed to reveal its "You've Been Chosen" project, so we'll see how that goes.

Oh and there is a little thing called Silent Hills from Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro with Norman Reedus as the star.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Finished Saints Row the Third last night. Took me forever to actually get round to playing it. I didn't realise they had such a sense of humor - I thought it was just a rip off of GTA. So MUCH BETTER.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
I still haven't played the saints row games. Annoyingly I think I forgot to click on it when it was on psn.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Installing Tomb Raider right now. I haven't played any of the Tomb Raiders since the triangle tits version I think...or possible the one where you lock the butler in the fridge :p

None

Installing Tomb Raider right now. I haven't played any of the Tomb Raiders since the triangle tits version I think...or possible the one where you lock the butler in the fridge :p
I loved the latest Tomb Raider, I ended up reviewing it. It does a bunch of things right.

It is good the Xbone exclusivity for the sequel is only a timed exclusivity.

big_lad27

Struggling to get into any games lately, just not had the time so I've been back on skate 3 on the 360 and Battlefield 4/Guacamelee on the Xbone. Can't wait for The Evil Within and Dying Light though :D

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I loved the latest Tomb Raider, I ended up reviewing it. It does a bunch of things right.

It is good the Xbone exclusivity for the sequel is only a timed exclusivity.
I don't have the moneys to afford an Xbone - so through Steam on the PC is good enough for me ;)

Forgotten_Futures

Pre-orders for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Civilization: Beyond Earth have opened up on Steam.

Of course, I had to get both.

And, of course, the games both drop the same month (October).

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I played Civ 5...and I played 13 hours of it. Whoops. I literally forgot to eat all day - my eyes were glued!

None

Hotline Miami on PS4, fucking god damnit that is a good game.
Hohokum
Velocity 2X, well I finished it, but I need to revisit for a review closer to embargo date.
Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
Murdered: Soul Suspect
CounterSpy

Latest posts