My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I didn't fork out for any yet - but I'm sure that'll change. I think I forgot to blink for 2 hours...lol

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
I'd suggest that it's worth getting them, at least the gods one. It makes an already brilliant game great.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Well last night I was playing The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5...my feeeeeeeeeeeeels

Joeyarrington

Dragon Quest VI, Sim City and Final Fantasy V through snes emulator on my phone

Deer Hunter 2014 on google play

NCAA football on my 360

King Of Fighters 96 on my Neo Geo AES

EMH1701

Now that I finally have time in-between classes, I can play Might & Magic Legacy until my next class starts.

I have played all the Might & Magic games since 3. Never could find 1 or 2.

WibbyDoo

JUST played through Bastion recently. What a great experience!

Have been wondering about Path of Exile. I played Titan Quest / Titan Quest : Immortal Throne a lot. Have been looking for something to scratch that itch!

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
JUST played through Bastion recently. What a great experience!
Bastion is one hell of a game. A great mix of narrative and gameplay. As much as I dug the frontier vibe of Bastion, I liked the cyberpunk dystopia of Transistor more.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I've bought Deponia at a steal price of £1.59 on a steam sale. I've heard great things about it so I'll be playing that after I come back from the gym ;)

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Oh my - I finished Tomb Raider, what a wonderful game that was.

Played a bit of deponia but I guess I wasn't in the right mindset to give a fuck at the point.

Now I've tried Torchlight 2. Looking past the fact it is a massive rip off of Diablo, I fucking love it :p

WibbyDoo

Oh my - I finished Tomb Raider, what a wonderful game that was.

Played a bit of deponia but I guess I wasn't in the right mindset to give a fuck at the point.

Now I've tried Torchlight 2. Looking past the fact it is a massive rip off of Diablo, I fucking love it :p
Have you played Titan Quest / Titan Quest Immortal Throne? Some say it's more of a sequel to Diablo II than Diablo III. I really liked it because I'm a sucker for a lot of the lore and mythology :).

Along those lines, I'm also excited about Grim Dawn!

Forgotten_Futures

Have been wondering about Path of Exile. I played Titan Quest / Titan Quest : Immortal Throne a lot. Have been looking for something to scratch that itch!
I played PoE through two runs (initial difficulty and second hardest), then got to the hardest difficulty run and found it no longer enjoyable. However, it's free, so it's not like I spent money on another Diablo 2-style grindfest game. Which is to say, go ahead and give it a try!

Torchlight was good, Torchlight 2 so much more so. Despite traditionally preferring ranged classes, I really like the Engineer.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Have you played Titan Quest / Titan Quest Immortal Throne? Some say it's more of a sequel to Diablo II than Diablo III. I really liked it because I'm a sucker for a lot of the lore and mythology :).

Along those lines, I'm also excited about Grim Dawn!
I haven't! I shall have a look at it - is it on Steam per chance?

Torchlight was good, Torchlight 2 so much more so. Despite traditionally preferring ranged classes, I really like the Engineer.
Yeah - I wasn't expecting it to be like that. I'm always preferring Mages/ranged. So surely enough I'm an embermage.

I do love the fact you can have a pet headcrab lol

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
I've finally started Dragon age origins. I'm really enjoying it so far (though I'm not sure about the fight system) having Claudia Black in the cast is making me expect random peacekeeper technology to turn up though. :p

Forgotten_Futures

I've finally started Dragon age origins. I'm really enjoying it so far (though I'm not sure about the fight system) having Claudia Black in the cast is making me expect random peacekeeper technology to turn up though. :p
I tried to do a fresh playthrough of DA:O to prep a save for DA2, but having it crash on me about once an hour quickly turned me off continuing. A pity, since DA:O's story was excellent, and it also has my single favorite spoken video game line EVER.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
I tried to do a fresh playthrough of DA:O to prep a save for DA2, but having it crash on me about once an hour quickly turned me off continuing. A pity, since DA:O's story was excellent, and it also has my single favorite spoken video game line EVER.
Luckily mine isn't buggy but I'm really enjoying the story so far, like that there's loads of different ways to start game too (I've gone with casteless Dwarf).

Latest posts