My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Forgotten_Futures

I do eventually want to pick up a PS3 so I can troll my way through some of the stragglers I never bothered with because I'm generally a PC gamer (but some awesome titles I wanted didn't come out on PC, the bastages!)

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
I definitely hope to do an even trade, or at least sell it on Craigslist, or eBay. I was in Gamestop today (lots of buzz marketing in this post), and they said that even with my PowerUp Rewards Pro membership, I would get $50-$60 for the PS3 with a controller, assuming everything is ship-shape. As far as I know, the only game I would be getting for Wii U is Super Smash Bros. But it would look GREAT on the big screen.
Yeah, you'll get nothing from Gamestop for it. I'd say sell it with a buncha games to someone for like 150-200 (depending on amount of games/system newness).

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I'm so desperately trying to get 100% Achievement completion in Half Life 2. But I can't deal with Ravenholm :( I've already completed it in Xbox years ago but I had John do all the zombie bits for me, and I just killed the combine. But now doing it myself I'm scared to death!

I'm so pissed off at myself - because I really thought I got over my Zombie phobia - with completing (and loving) LFD1&2 and Walking Dead 1&2.

Someone slap me :<

x0emnem0x

Words.
I've been playing a ton of in browser games on Kongregate... I'm addicted. Thanks to Jon. I've been playing Monster Clicker today (Cookie Clicker, but with monsters), and then a bunch of zombie shooter games... honestly really fun! If any of ya'll have Kongregate, lemme know. We can be frans!

flyingsolo101

By the way, I just got Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and it's a pretty good feeling owning property SOMEWHERE.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Ooohhh - I've only got an Xbox 360 - would it be worth getting it on there I wonder... Hmmmm - I may have to wait a while. I'm spending £400 on a tattoo on friday - so will be a bit skint lol

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
I've been told to get the PS3 one cause it comes with an option to upgrade it when you move to the next gen console but I'm afraid I've no idea if xbox are doing the same thing.

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
The Digital Upgrade Offer is for both PS3 and Xbox 360 until Jan. Not sure how it applies internationally.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Yah it does :( I'm still stuck on ravenholm. I haven't even moved from the beginning. I'm so fucking scared what is wrong with me. Angry :<

flyingsolo101

Due to not having Destiny, I'm revisiting Resistance 2. It's similar because both have aliens, right?

Latest posts