My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mathias

SAMCRO
I've been playing the shit out of the Smash Bros 3DS demo. Megaman is GODLIKE!!

Highsteppa

Kneel before Zod
I'm kind of disappointed with Destiny - to it's credit it's a very polished looking game. But c'mon, four planets is hardly the "huge world" I was expecting and the differences between the classes isn't really all that much. They all feel like variations on a Halo soldier. And the comparisons to it being like Borderlands without as much loot aren't far off imo.

I'm hoping to be wowed - especially with the money I laid down for the DLC.

Forgotten_Futures

Digging into Divinity: Original Sin. So far I'm enjoying it. I've spent most of my first 7 hours of play time wandering around the first (seemingly large) town.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Ooh you must tell me how that is? I think I'll wait til it's in a sale because I don't fancy paying that much just yet.

On the other hand FTP Defiance game :>

x0emnem0x

Words.
Jon introduced to me a game he has been playing called FTL (Faster Than Light), he played it for a few hours tonight, explained how to play it and such when we hung out and it's very interesting. So I downloaded it and played a bit. It's pretty fun!

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Jon introduced to me a game he has been playing called FTL (Faster Than Light), he played it for a few hours tonight, explained how to play it and such when we hung out and it's very interesting. So I downloaded it and played a bit. It's pretty fun!
I played that the other week! It is a lot of fun once you get it down, but it always took me way too long to figure out what doors to open to choke out the fire. And that final boss. Holy shit.

Speaking of roguelikes - though, I do consider FTL one of the stranger items within that category - I've been playing Rogue Legacy way too much. Much gold. Many upgrades. (Wow.) I'd recommend it to anyone who likes the more traditional roguelike set-up. There are a ton of (sometimes humorous) character trait combinations, types of upgrades, different areas, and minor plot advancements to keep it compelling.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
Playing an arcade style game called Hoard where you're a dragon and you have to burn nearby villages and grab money or princesses to end up with the biggest hoard. It's quite fun and it has multilayer which can be co-op or vs and both are tonnes of fun.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I'm playing a Walking Dead style-esq game called The Wold Among Us - done by Telltale games. OMG I love it so much <3

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
I'm playing a Walking Dead style-esq game called The Wold Among Us - done by Telltale games. OMG I love it so much <3
The Wolf Among Us was fucking fantastic. I loved it.

I've been playing Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Murasaki Baby, Hyrule Warriors and Destiny (for bounties and loot).

Deacone

For Azeroth!
The Wolf Among Us was fucking fantastic. I loved it.

I've been playing Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Murasaki Baby, Hyrule Warriors and Destiny (for bounties and loot).
I'm really not surprised. I've played 45 minutes of it and it's superb already. Ooh how is hyrule warriors?!

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
I'm really not surprised. I've played 45 minutes of it and it's superb already. Ooh how is hyrule warriors?!
It is clearly a Dynasty Warriors game, but the Zelda skin and flair makes it enjoyable. The ability to play as second and tertiary characters is a shit ton of fun.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
Back on my anarchy Gaige on borderlands 2. Only 2 weeks till pretty sequel is out.

Latest posts