My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Forgotten_Futures

I, too, have decided to run as Claptrap.

I initially picked Athena, but then went to look at Clappy's tree and decided I liked it better.
Now I'm not so sure. Nisha's tree is even more to my style, but Claptrap has one REALLY big benefit: he doesn't need air, so none of his Oz cap is wasted on keeping him alive (he also can't asphyxiate).

Why must the game force me to make such hard decisions?!

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
The lack of asphyxiation is a definite bonus, but his skills are very random to make up for that fact.

Pixelpops

Oh, The Hazards of Love.
I recently rediscovered the trauma I felt as a six year old when they re-released Donkey Kong Country on the Wii-U. Can't say i've improved much in 20 years...

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I recently rediscovered the trauma I felt as a six year old when they re-released Donkey Kong Country on the Wii-U. Can't say i've improved much in 20 years...
I can totally say the same lol.

Borderlands and a lot of Ingress :p

GhostEater

New laptop's here and my 'new' games are in full swing.

Assassin's Creed, where have you been all my life?

penguin

Fnord
DimensionsModel
I got Dragon Age Origins because it was free, and have played that a bit. I'm still doing SWTOR mostly, especially with their big xp boost going on. I don't have the space for more games, though :( I need an upgrade.

PS3 for single player I am about to start GTA4. For mp, I am working on Quantum of Solice and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I enjoy trying to earn platinum trophies on games that I really like.

hots_towel

so i just took back shadow of mordor. it doesnt make sense to me why i didnt click with this game. Im a HUGE lord of the rings fan, and i liked the assasins creed games, but for some reason this didnt quite hit the mark with me. heres to hoping the next assasins creed game is great!

other than that, whenever i have time to play, im on either hearthstone or rome 2 (fighting the good fight for the grandfather land [Suebi] :D). hearthstone is really convenient for me because i dont have to go out to a game shop and stand around awkwardly for a game like I would with MTG

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
The latest Humble Bundle is fantastic.

There's a lot of great variety in it: Shadowrun Returns, for everyone who likes that tabletop-adapted style of RPG, akin to Baldur's Gate. The second Amnesia for anyone who wants to be shamefully terrified of a game. It also includes 3 additional keys for Risk of Rain, in case you wanted to remind your friends of how randomly generous you are.

But most importantly, it has Jazzpunk (!) Gorgeous graphics, fantastic pop culture references, great music, and tons of absurd humor. It's an acid trip in a game. A really good acid trip. In a really good game.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
The latest Humble Bundle is fantastic.

There's a lot of great variety in it: Shadowrun Returns, for everyone who likes that tabletop-adapted style of RPG, akin to Baldur's Gate. The second Amnesia for anyone who wants to be shamefully terrified of a game. It also includes 3 additional keys for Risk of Rain, in case you wanted to remind your friends of how randomly generous you are.

But most importantly, it has Jazzpunk (!) Gorgeous graphics, fantastic pop culture references, great music, and tons of absurd humor. It's an acid trip in a game. A really good acid trip. In a really good game.
Ooooh, might have to get this one. I've already got Shadowrun Returns (which I love) but the rest sound pretty awesome too.

Pixelpops

Oh, The Hazards of Love.
Tried Destiny, was as terrible at it as I expected. One day I'll learn that I'm just not suited to FPS..

lizzie_lotr

playing lots of games, anything to keep me occupied until Dragon Age Inquisition is released!! :D:happy:

Latest posts