My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by Jack Skellington, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Jun 6, 2015 #4541

Adamantoise

Adamantoise

Adamantoise

Senpai hasn't noticed...

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate and Final Fantasy Vii. I like Ayane.

2. Jun 19, 2015 #4542

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity

Wow, the stuff from E3...

New ME announced, Fallout 4 announced, FF7 Remake announced...

*drools*

3. Jun 19, 2015 #4543

Deacone

Deacone

Deacone

For Azeroth!

I hd a mini orgasm at the ME and Fallout announcement lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Jul 14, 2015 #4544

DitzyBrunette

DitzyBrunette

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."

I haven't posted here in forever but I was bored, browsing for interesting topics and remembered this thread was here, yay :D

Right now I'm trying to be really good and not buy any new games because I have several I need to finish. Last week I finally finished Bioshock and it was amazing! Also knocked Kane & Lynch Dead Men off the list thank God (hated it). I just finished Hitman: Absolution and now I need to buy Blood Money because I loved Absolution. Now I'm working on Borderlands: TPS, Saints Row 4, and GTA V. I'm having a blast with Borderlands TPS, and SR4 is not quite as fun as The Third, which I LOVED, but still having a good time with it. I'm desperate to start Bioshock 2 but I wanted to finish a few other games first.

I love Left 4 Dead 2 and Payday 1 & 2 for a good time with friends so if any of you are on Steam and want to add me to play let me know! :cool:

5. Jul 14, 2015 #4545

DitzyBrunette

DitzyBrunette

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."

The highlight of E3 for me was Dishonored 2. I screamed like a little girl. :D:D

6. Jul 15, 2015 #4546

Jigen

Jigen

Jigen

Just exhumed Assassin's Creed Revelations after finishing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, my personal favourite in the series, for the fourth time.

7. Jul 15, 2015 #4547

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

I just finished GTA V and need a new game. I work too much to go back to WoW. Too hard to find a raiding guild with my schedule. Hoping to get in at launch on a decent new MMO when one comes out. I love when everyone is new and starting.

8. Jul 15, 2015 #4548

FlashHeart

FlashHeart

FlashHeart

Joor Zah Frul

Played wow for 5+ years and gave it up a few years back. I found ESO a nice way to get the mmo fix while not being to time consuming.

9. Jul 15, 2015 #4549

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

I played wow since vanilla, I took breaks for TSW, Rift, SWTOR and ESO. All of those were a lot of fun for leveling. I never got into endgame on anything but WoW. I would have in SWTOR but there was no mouseover healing and I hate having to target to heal.

Deacone likes this.
  10. Jul 21, 2015 #4550

deanbpm

deanbpm

deanbpm

Just finished episode 3 of Life is Strange. There has even quite a few emotional moments throughout the series but the ending of the latest episode got to me big time. It's up there with finding Doms wife in Gears of War 2.

Deacone likes this.
  11. Jul 21, 2015 #4551

x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x

Words.

I love having a gamer for a boyfriend. He let me borrow Far Cry 3, so I've been playing that for now. Then he is letting me play Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and probably Borderlands 1&2.

Tad likes this.
  12. Jul 22, 2015 #4552

Jigen

Jigen

Jigen

Just purchased Batman: Arkham City, Game of the year edition. The only one which seems to be even better than Assassin's Creed franchise. The best 19 € spent in my gaiming life.

13. Jul 22, 2015 #4553

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity

I'm waiting on all 5 of Life to come out before I tackle it (I bought the whole set from pre-order).

KoA:R is a bit of an unsung awesome title. I still haven't finished it because there is so damn much to do - which is more of a good thing than a bad one. If I had to pick one negative about the game, it's that enemy strength scales pretty linearly with yours, so I'm at or near max level and bosses are a real grind, it's getting hard to find better loot, etc.

I fired up BL 1 again a few months ago and was amazed by the difference between it and BL 2. I'd forgotten how much the tech evolved between the games without really changing the basic formula too much.

14. Jul 22, 2015 #4554

DitzyBrunette

DitzyBrunette

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."

I played a lot of Skyrim last summer and two days ago I picked it back up again. Spent a few hours modding and then spent 11 hours in just a couple of days exploring and doing random shit. Finally found the damn Elder Scroll, which was a frustrating mission because of those ANNOYING Dwemers.

15. Sep 12, 2015 #4555

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity

Let's see... I've pre-ordered Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, and X-COM 2.

Plus, I'm working my way through Dragon Age: Inquisition (about 80 hours so far and no where NEAR done (completionist run)) and "playing" Clicker Heroes both on PC (via Steam) and Mobile. Let me just note that CH is somehow more addictive and interesting than Fallout Shelter.

Deacone likes this.
  16. Sep 13, 2015 #4556

seavixen

seavixen

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire

Guild Wars 2, as always. I finally got my hands on I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, so I've been playing that. (I've wanted to for years and years.) Saint's Row IV, because Steam sale. Sims 4, sometimes. It really depends on my mood.

17. Sep 21, 2015 #4557

Deacone

Deacone

Deacone

For Azeroth!

I've just started on DA: Inq. Managed to get it for pretty cheap on the ps3, i'm only like an hour/2 hours in. But looks good! I've also pre-ordered Fallout 4. I'm so looking forward to it!

Managed to get Dying Light for a cheeky £16 instead of £40 today, so I'm super happy with that. Now if I can just wait for my 2 other friends to get it and then I'll be sorted, because I am an absolute wuss with zombie games, but they all seem to have such good gameplay (curse you Last of Us).

18. Sep 22, 2015 #4558

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity

1:15 (hh:mm) into DA:I and I am now effectively paused while I grind War Table Operations... Ferelden's ops have barely been touched, I'm just about finished all the Orlais stuff that isn't "gather resources".

19. Sep 23, 2015 #4559

Deacone

Deacone

Deacone

For Azeroth!

Well I tried Dying Light, and I'm gonna wait til daylight to play it. As I am chicken shit, and worried about bad dreams haha.

20. Sep 23, 2015 #4560

Matt

Matt

Matt

Dying Light can be pretty scary early in the game, especially at night time (in game) when the more dangerous zombies come out. I once waited too long to head back to a safehouse and the sun went down. I managed to climb on top of a lamp post, and then went and did something else while I left the game running. I was that terrified. When I came back it was daytime. By the end of the game though I was sprinting around at night slicing off zombie heads with my electric katana.

Deacone likes this.