My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
Became aware of Starcraft 2 finally going Battlechest and bought it, so I've been going through that the past couple days. Also got pulled into Heroes of the Storm by some friends recently, which is fun.

Allie Cat

I've been getting back into Star Trek Online. I barely remember how to play but I love flying around in my collection of shiny ships.

ODFFA

The Skyrim bug has been biting again lately. A mother bear and her cub just decided to casually stroll into my animal pen and hang out for a while with my chicken and my cow ^_^

(Nobody was attacking anybody because I'm a weird, half-cheating roleplayer. And my High Elf-self likes to live harmoniously, at least among the adorable animals. Fuck you, frostbite spiders.)

fattneko

Right now I am playing a lot! Zelda breath of the wild for Wii U, Catherine for PS3, kingdoms hearts 1.5 final mix for PS3, Zelda links awakening for game boy. That is a lot to me

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
Lots of Stellaris. After playing with a nice selection of mods I finally started messing with the data files myself.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I play Unreal Tournament 2003 to relax each day. I know it's old and I'm really good at it (at least against the computer) but I just like to play. It helps me unwind.

plushkitty

Guild Wars 2. So much Guild Wars 2. They are way too good at coming up with new challenges for endgame players!

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
The Diablo bug bit me, so I'm doing some Season 10 play. And I've realized the Wizard is boring and underpowered, while the Witch Doctor is boring and OP. Looking forward to the Necromancer class.

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
Diablo III releases more DLC on June 27th with the Necromancer class, XCOM 2 is putting out new content in August, and the Steam Summer Sale is eating my wallet already :D

Latest posts