Quantcast

My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ChocolateBear

Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S, along with some of the other games from Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass that I never got around to messing with in the past like Rocket League and The Division

Adamantoise

Senpai hasn't noticed...
FFVIII 3rd disc keeps freezing, so all I can do at the moment is play cards with people. Crap. :(

On the plus side, I should be able to grab a few rarer cards from people around Balamb area. :)
Zell's mum is pretty cool.

Adamantoise

Senpai hasn't noticed...
No-one played over Christmas? Damn... :(

Anyway, thread bump. I've finally managed to obtain a good, working copy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It's occupied my gaming time somewhat - I'll have to play Pokémon with my nephew when he visits again (he insists, lol). I'm playing a game demo on PC during the night time - Growth Academy, a dating sim being developed by folks at deviantART.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
Neverwinter.....Just got my Scourge Warlock up to Level 27 last night.Also had my 1st team encounter against a Green Dragon.....What a trip!

ODFFA

Been replaying Oblivion lately, since I never finished it. Got me thinking about Elder Scrolls lore and wanting to know more of the ins and outs. Found a good series for that on YT, which I'm going through while I tackle the crap-ton of mindless admin before me.

Emmy

something witty..
Taking a break from WoW.. Just scooped up a VR system so beat sabers has been fun. On pc looking at Wolfenstein maybe o_O

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
Im playing Need for Speed Payback, Minecraft and Roblox

(Pc gamer squad)

knightmare870

Working my way through Hyrule Warriors while debating doing another playthrough of Breath of the Wild due to Breath of The Wild 2 being announced at E3 this year.

Wicked_Awesome1

Just finished BOTW, probably going to noodle around finishing dlc/side quests before moving over to PC and starting either Child of Light or Banner Saga next, as the mister is going to be taking over the switch when Mario maker 2 comes out.

thespian

Enjoyed a little PS4 VR action this weekend. Some Astro Bot Rescue, Beat Saber, and Wipeout. It was nice to actually get to play.

BTW PS friends are always welcome...

Emmy

something witty..
Enjoyed a little PS4 VR action this weekend. Some Astro Bot Rescue, Beat Saber, and Wipeout. It was nice to actually get to play.

BTW PS friends are always welcome...
I like that in ps4 vr you can have a "gun" for those types of games. On the pc ones ive only come across control sticks. Have you hopped on Richies Plank Experience yet and hit 666 in the elevator!? -shudder-