Quantcast

My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I've stayed up all night twice in the last four days (Saturday night and Monday night) playing 'Among Us.'*
It is crazy fun. And I am not one who typically goes for group-play games.
I didn't intend to stay up all night either time; it just happened.

*I haven't stayed up all night (24+ hours between sleep) in over 20 years prior to this past weekend.

Has anyone played The Last of Us? I know I'm late to the party, but I keep toing and froing about it. How scary is it? It may sound silly, but I startle super easy and can't even handle horror movies unless I'm watching in the day time. I've thrown a controller at the TV to "stop" being chased by a Big Daddy (Bioshock days), but luckily can't throw too well hehe. Anyone?

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
Has anyone played The Last of Us? I know I'm late to the party, but I keep toing and froing about it. How scary is it? It may sound silly, but I startle super easy and can't even handle horror movies unless I'm watching in the day time. I've thrown a controller at the TV to "stop" being chased by a Big Daddy (Bioshock days), but luckily can't throw too well hehe. Anyone?
I played through the original yes and one of the best games I have ever played. There are a few cut scenes and a gameplay aspect that will make you jump. I haven’t gotten to part 2 yet. WWE Battlegrounds has taken up my limited gaming time these days.

I played through the original yes and one of the best games I have ever played. There are a few cut scenes and a gameplay aspect that will make you jump. I haven’t gotten to part 2 yet. WWE Battlegrounds has taken up my limited gaming time these days.
Thank you for your input, Tempere. I think that will be my next pick along with Ghost of Tsushima. I'm still having fun with Detroit: BH whenever I get a chance to switch off and have a play.

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
Thank you for your input, Tempere. I think that will be my next pick along with Ghost of Tsushima. I'm still having fun with Detroit: BH whenever I get a chance to switch off and have a play.
Ghost of Tsushima is fantastic from what little ive seen my friends play. I’m planning to buy it when it goes on sale this holiday season. Ahh Detroit:BH, love that.

Latest posts