My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I've stayed up all night twice in the last four days (Saturday night and Monday night) playing 'Among Us.'*
It is crazy fun. And I am not one who typically goes for group-play games.
I didn't intend to stay up all night either time; it just happened.

*I haven't stayed up all night (24+ hours between sleep) in over 20 years prior to this past weekend.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Has anyone played The Last of Us? I know I'm late to the party, but I keep toing and froing about it. How scary is it? It may sound silly, but I startle super easy and can't even handle horror movies unless I'm watching in the day time. I've thrown a controller at the TV to "stop" being chased by a Big Daddy (Bioshock days), but luckily can't throw too well hehe. Anyone?

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
Has anyone played The Last of Us? I know I'm late to the party, but I keep toing and froing about it. How scary is it? It may sound silly, but I startle super easy and can't even handle horror movies unless I'm watching in the day time. I've thrown a controller at the TV to "stop" being chased by a Big Daddy (Bioshock days), but luckily can't throw too well hehe. Anyone?
I played through the original yes and one of the best games I have ever played. There are a few cut scenes and a gameplay aspect that will make you jump. I haven’t gotten to part 2 yet. WWE Battlegrounds has taken up my limited gaming time these days.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I played through the original yes and one of the best games I have ever played. There are a few cut scenes and a gameplay aspect that will make you jump. I haven’t gotten to part 2 yet. WWE Battlegrounds has taken up my limited gaming time these days.
Thank you for your input, Tempere. I think that will be my next pick along with Ghost of Tsushima. I'm still having fun with Detroit: BH whenever I get a chance to switch off and have a play.

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
Thank you for your input, Tempere. I think that will be my next pick along with Ghost of Tsushima. I'm still having fun with Detroit: BH whenever I get a chance to switch off and have a play.
Ghost of Tsushima is fantastic from what little ive seen my friends play. I’m planning to buy it when it goes on sale this holiday season. Ahh Detroit:BH, love that.

queenarona

Currently playing Monster Hunter GU and Monster Hunger World: Iceborne. Was interested in Cyberpunk 2077 but its too buggy to play on Xboxone or PS4 right now. Watching my husband play Yakuza: Judgement has been more fun than watching him play Ghost of Tsushima unfortunately lol.

SneezeCheeze

I've been making some progress in Sekiro a year after it came out lol ;
I cleared Senpou Temple early and beat Lady Butterfly after like five attempts, and I just got into the interior of Ashina Castle.
I'm really digging the combat and the atmosphere of the game.

EmilyEW

I recently played "to the moon", got it on sale on ipad.
it was short and weirdly addictive. I don't know why I was sobbing at the end like a baby. The story has that good amount of nostalgia and sadness.
Otherwise, I have more unopened games than I played. Still didn't even start Last of us part 2.
But I played witcher almost twice!

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
Still working on Borderlands 3 because I'm a completionist and do every. single. mission. Just finished replaying Dishonored again, it's my fave. I finally grabbed Wolfenstein: Youngblood since it's cheap in the summer sale. Huge Wolfenstein fan, so saving it for the three day weekend! And since House Flipper added workshop, time to check that out :D

Also, Super Mario Bros U, Animal Crossing, and Mark of the Ninja on the Switch.

queenarona

I blew through animal crossing but go back here and there to enjoy the seasons. It's a beautiful game :) I thought I'd enjoy the building and rebuilding process but its too much for me lol. I do enjoy seeing other peoples islands though.

Latest posts