My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

curvluver

Been playing FFIV MMO online and I've been loving it. I just finished doing a quest where the quest giver is most definitely a BBW. Played WOW for many a year and definitely find this game to be a great alternative.

thespian

Just finished the Ratchet & Clank that Sony was giving away. Still checking in with Animal Crossing on a daily basis. Not sure what’s next.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I've also been playing Morrowind and Ghost of Tsushima. The latter is really great so far, really tightly designed.
GoT feels so much like a bunch of other games I've played (Shadow of Mordor, for example), but at the same time is so entertaining and engrossing- and downright GORGEOUS- that those similarities to other open-world games don't bother me. The combat is tight, the music and setting are fantastic, stealth is great, and the story is strong as hell, especially the side quests.

I'm not just exploring for the sake of it, I'm not just hunting things down to satisfy my completionist urges, it's fun to do so, like in Spider-Man.

Lear

Bouncing between Monster Hunter Rise, Heaven's Vault, and Animal Crossing New Horizons

elina86

Blaster Master Zero, Blaster Master Zero 2,
and Stardew Valley, all on Nintendo Switch.

Latest posts