• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My first rant in months

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoom

Rogue
There was an article on the BBC website, something about child o****** leveling off, or the statistics they has made were being downgraded because of lesser results of late.

This is actually probably good news, but the entire article continues its libelous propaganda of "we're not out of the woods yet exterminating those Jews, I mean stopping teh ebil fatties!"

I won't link to such filth. However, here is my response, which I offer here because I don't think they'll approve it for the comments page.

Me said:
I don't care about statistics, organizations or their lies.

However, I feel it is time for the lying to end. It is time for the getting into other people's lives and telling them that they are wrong to STOP.

It is time to stop telling people fat is unhealthy. It is time to stop using words like "obesity" which are said deliberately towards the villification of it.

There used to be such a thing as freedom of expression. Now even that is being taken away, just as thin children are being taken away from fat mothers simply because they MIGHT grow up to become fat.

It is about time people heard the other side of the story. There are people who are not only fat, but DEMAND the right to remain so, and claim reasonable good health! And these people demand the right to not be called stupid or uneducated simply because they disagree with some inaccurate results.

Again I, irate, iterate. Let the fatphobic propaganda stop. Let statistics not be held as gospel, for it is a false god that destroys individualism.

Latest posts

Back