• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My girlfriend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laddson

Honestly, I dont really know why I share this story with all of you. Too much sparetime I guess, but that's not relevant.
I'm going to tell you guys the story of my girlfriend and the gain she went through during the last 20 months.
I apolagize for the bad spelling and the crappy language. I blame it on being a young guy from Sweden ;)
Anyway, I was about to tell the story. And it all began on a hot summerevening...

The first time I met her, her looks and personality just struck me like lightning. She was pretty short, about 163cm with the most adorable face you can
ever imagine. Her brown and beautiful eyes were as warm as the sun. Her long, brown hair shined and the entire impression I got was that this girl was
something extra. We clicked perfectly, and after a while we officially became a couple.

One thing that I noticed the first time I met her was that she was slightly bigger then her friends. She was no hippo or anything, but just a bit...plump.
When I first found out about her weight I actually got surprised, in the beginning of our relationship she weighed 150 punds (about 68kg).

Fall came and we started to spend more and more time indoors since the weather got colder. We spent several nights just watching TV, eating chocolate,
having...cozy-time etc. I thought nothing about this but after a couple of months she commented that she was gaining. She said that thanks to all the
lazyness she had gained about 5 pounds during the last months. For me, this was the greatest news I've ever heard. And just by mention it she made me
realize that she actually had gotten a little bit bigger. Anyway, time went on and we both soon forgot about it all. It wasn't until christmas came along
that she mentioned it again. This time, she said that she really had to stop gain weight. The last time she weighed herself the scale had read 163 pounds!
I coudln't believe my ears. And once again I found myself realizing that she really had grown. Her belly had become much softer and bigger, and her
lovehandles (who already had been big), had grown alot aswell! Everytime she buttoned her pants her belly would bulge over, making her look so chubby and
extremely beautiful. I thought that since she has gained that much in just a couple of months she is probably going to cut down on the candy for christmas.
I was wrong. During christmas she ate just about everything. She would devour loads of chocolate and candy, and afterwards she now had to unbutton her pants
to let her belly crawl out so that she could breathe. On newyears-eve she made a promise that she would loose all the weight she had gained, meaning about
15 pounds. And in the beginning she kept her promise. She started to work out more and she didn't eat as much candy as she used to. A couple of months
passed by and one week she went away on a soccercamp in Germany. During that week she hardly ate anything at all and she had several trainings every day.
When she got back, she looked really thin. I felt almost heartbroken. She had now lost all the weight she had gained during our relationship and was now
weighing 150 punds again. Although she still was beautiful, I just couldn't help to feel think about how extremely sexy and beautiful she was when she
was 15 pounds heavier. Her sexyness kinda...lost the spark. But that was about to change...

Spring had now arrived but the weather wasn't fine at all. This forced us once again to spend quite a lot of time indoors. Since she had lost so much weight
she simply forgot to care about it I guess, because at this time she was eating like crazy. She ate some sort of candy everyday and sometimes at night she
went to the local shop to get some chocolate-bars to devour for herself. She gained those 15 pounds back in notime, making her look incredibly beautiful
again. Summer was coming up, and so was graduation and a month before she bought this white dress for the occasion. When she bought it, it was kinda hard
to get on for her. But when graduationday came, it was close to impossible to zip it. When we finally got it on her, she looked so bloated and big and her
hips looked as wide as...I don't know what! In my eyes, she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She was now weighing about 165 pounds.

Summer was now here. We qickly decided to catch a last minute-plane somewhere and we ended up in Tunisia. We had a wonderful week doing nothing but swimming
in the ocean and enjoying the good, hot weather. This one night in the hotelroom we had bought some candy with us to eat. She sat on the bed, naked, and
chewed down loads and loads of the treat. And when she was done, she took up this jar with Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread and just starting to munch it
down with a spoon. I found myself just watching her sitting there, totally naked, with her belly resting on her lap as it got bigger and bigger. This was
seriosely the hotest thing I had ever seen.
When we got back she started to complain about how big she had gotten. She now weighed about 168 pounds and many of her clothes were getting alarmingly
tight. At this time I also noticed how big her butt had become and also how her lovehandles were bursting out of any pair of jeans she was wearing.
When fall came she got this joboffer at an animal hospital as an receptionist wich she accepted greatfully. Now, at this job she would just sit on her
wonderful, growing butt while managing the financials and stuff. They also used to have a big box of candy out in the kitchen, something that my girlfriend
seemed to appreciate. After working there for about a month she was weighing 170 pounds, a total gain of 20 pounds since i met her! The last pounds had
definately gone to her belly, wich was looking absolutely huge and soft. Another month passed and she quickly gained another two pounds. At this time
her jeans had gotten so small that they were beginning to burst. During maybe four weeks she broke five of her pants thanks to her growing belly.
Everyday when she got home, the first thing she did was to unbutton her pants (if she hadn't already bursted the button) and take a big breath of relief.
As christmas came along she had gotten big. Really big. 176 pounds big. Just like last year she didn't bothered about her weight and ate candy like crazy.
She now only had two jeans that she could wear, but most of the time she wore pantyhose/leggings so that she wouldnt look as fat. At newyears-eve she again
made a promise to loose weight, and she tried to keep it by buying a gym-card at the local gym. This broke my heart a little bit as I couldn't imagine
a more beautiful women in the world, honest to god, then her being this fat. Her lovehandles were full of softness, her thighs were massive and jiggly.
Her arms had gotten big and even her breasts had grown almost into a full C-cup. She also exchanged her dinners for one of these powder-diets, and when
she now went to the gym 2-3 times/week I thought that this was it. She was going to loose it all. But once again, I was wrong...

Even though she exercised a lot she still kept on eating candy and chocolate. As time went on she loosened up on the exercising and spent even more time at
home in front of the TV. Three months passed by rapidly and when I saw her step on the scale I couldnt believe my eyes. She was up at 190 pounds!
40 pounds heavier then when I met her! When I saw the numbers on the scale I felt almost nauseous of happiness, this was like a dream coming true.
She could not wear any of her jeans without having them unbuttoned while she carried them, her belly was just too big. When she walked around naked in the
house her entire body would jiggle and shake. Her belly just bulged out under her breast. Her hips had stretchmarks all over them and you could really tell
that they had grown. The thighs were huge, the arms aswell. Her face was also bigger, it had gotten this fat girl-roundness. She now even had loads of
back-fat, making her entiry body soft and sensual. At this time, I was no doubt the happiest man alive and I had the most good-looking girlfriend in the
entire world! But this story doesn't end happily.

She has now come to realization that her weight is a big problem. She bought this Herbalife-crap some week ago and eats that insted of breakfast and lunch.
She is exercising a lot and will probably begin to play soccer again this summer, making her working out almost every day. The only thing that she talks
about nowadays is how she wants to loose all the weight she has gained and how happy she will become when she's done it. Personally, I just don't know what
to say. Of course I want her to feel happy about herself, I dont want her to gain weight if it makes her depressed. But still...It is just so damn hard
to accept the fact that she is probably going back to 150 pounds or maybe even less then that! I know that I fell in love with her when she was like that,
but now that I've experienced how stunningly beautiful she can be, it just feels so crappy. There ain't a paysite in the whole wide world who can provide
the sexyness she gave me by letting herself go and eat her heart out. The little jiggle on her belly could make my day! But now I just feel so depressed when
she goes on about her exercise and how she doesn't eat candy anymore at all. Many of you might think I'm a big jerk, and maybe I am. I just feels like you're
a drugaddict, you have gotten the taste of it and now it's really hard to just let it go. Maybe a bad comparison, but thats the twisted way I feel.

Anyway, if any of you have read this far then creds to you. I just wanted to share my story and hope that nobody out there is carrying the same burden
as I am.

Latest posts

Back