• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Growth by Anonymous (~BBW, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

(~BBW, ~XWG – One woman tells of her voyage to super-sized splendor.)

My Growth
By Anonymous

(Migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives)

I'm almost 25 years old…still relatively young…and all my life I've dreamed of fat. Not just chubby rolls but ludicrous amounts of fat. When I was young I used to imaging being fat and having to waddle around, but as I've gotten older I've wondered about making my dream a reality. I've always been thin…well, that is…thin up until about two years ago. Since then I've been packing on the pounds. I went from 110 to 145 in three months before I began on my quest.

A few years ago, however, I started to eat non-stop. I just couldn't get enough. I woke up one morning and stood naked in front of my mirror, rubbing my potbelly, wondering what it would be like to let myself grow. That's when I decided to eat until I was in complete ecstasy for however long it took. The first few days were a little tough.

I ate everything in sight. I ate until my belly felt like it might pop and then stuffed some more of my favorite starches into my ever rounding face.
After about a month of eating without restraint, I noticed that it was getting harder to fit into my size 16 jeans. Then one morning it happened. I couldn't zip them up. They wouldn't budge.

I resigned myself to wearing scrubs. For two months I did nothing but eat and nap. My boyfriend was getting out of the shower one morning when he came up behind me and playfully nudged my tits. They had always been pretty small, but even that part of me had begun swelling. They just bobbed up and down, finally resting on my ever-bulging belly.

The stretch marks showed up shortly after. I got them first on my tummy, and then I noticed them on my upper arms and thighs. Before I knew it my knees were always touching, and my ankles disappeared.

Two months after beginning my journey to hugeness, I sat up in bed and was amazed at how hard sitting up was. I looked down, and all I could do was giggle. My belly no longer had the crease just above my belly button. It was just a little bowling ball. Ripples of fat coursed around me, and I was delighted.

I went downstairs and began my day full of food. Not only was sitting up hard that morning, but just walking around was cumbersome. I noticed that my panties kept riding between the folds in my crotch and ass.

We went for a swim later that day, and everyone at the pool just stared. No one was used to seeing me with an inch of fat on my body. Much less a foot or two. My butt stuck out of my swimsuit, and my boyfriend lost count trying to find all the dimples right under it…on my thick thighs.

He was in heaven. We went out to eat that night at my favorite steakhouse, and I ordered the largest steak on the menu. Along with potatoes (four helpings) and all the fixings. I sprung for two desserts and was still hungry. He helped shovel the food into my mouth once my arms got too tired and then had to help me squeeze out of the booth that had shrunk.

As soon as we were in the car, I undid my size 26 jeans and let my belly roll out to rest on my legs. We stopped for ice cream on the way home.
After a year I had gained 200 pounds. I was loving every minute of it. I quit my job at a retail store after being ridiculed daily and decided I didn't like standing on my feet for even 20 minutes. I made the decision to stay at home and design web pages.

Sitting on my ass all day certainly took its toll. After a few short months of that, I couldn't squeeze into the computer chair. We went out and bought an even bigger one.

It had been two years since I'd started gaining. My day started off as usual. I rolled to my side and grabbed the bar I had installed to help me lift my heavy frame up. Walked (well, sort of waddled) over to the mirror and stood admiring my still growing figure. I weighed 390, and I loved every inch of it. My tits were so large that to clean them I had to lift them up with the help of my hubby (we got married!) and then place them in my tit harness (I can't call it a bra). My husband jokes that my panties look more like sails on a ship then underwear.

I have rolls everywhere I look. We moved into a bigger house, and he works out of the house so that he can take care of me.

One morning, he made me breakfast. A truckload of food and then he surprised me by bringing it to our kitchen table. We rarely eat there b/c I have recently outgrown our extra-large chairs. He beamed as he brought forth my new chair…made just for ME!!! I heaved into my chair and looked at him.

We are more passionate now than we ever were. But one morning he said something that amazed me. He leaned over and said, “Don't you think you're getting a little too thin?”

I giggled, and he beamed, watching my chins wiggle. “Are you KIDDING?” I had never given his opinion of my bigger look any thought. I just knew it was what I wanted.

“No, I'm not kidding,” he said. “I would like to see you gain more. It arouses me to see how much pleasure you get out of your eating.” I was so turned on.

He helped me up, and we went into the bedroom where our super-deluxe sized bed waited. He helped me get my dress over my head…and I sat there in all my glory with my fat quivering with anticipation. I lay back, almost smothered by my girth and shivered while he explored my mounds of flesh.

I guess he just loved me…the whole 423 pounds of me. I went to see my doctor that week, and she was shocked when she saw me. I just laughed and told her that she was even funnier to look at with her mouth hanging open.

“I thought that you were just putting on some holiday weight the last time you were in here.” I kept on giggling.

“That was over a year ago,” I told her matter of factly. “A lot can happen in a year.” With that said, I rubbed the top of my belly and looked around for somewhere to rest.

After my checkup I was given a clean bill of health. She said that I would need to buy specially made shoes instead of always wearing my house slippers. I promised to do that. She walked me down personally to the van where my husband was waiting. I ride in the back of that now because I outgrew the front bucket seats long ago.

My ass and belly are the most amazing features of my transformation. I think the back of me sticks out at least three or four feet. My breasts have gotten huge, too, but most of my weight has concentrated in my lower regions. That's why chairs are such a bother.

It has been five years since I decided to start gaining, and I now weigh 525. I don't go out much anymore. I have a specially made electronic chair that wheels me around from the fridge to the couch to the bed. My belly sometimes gets in the way of the peddle, but I'm not complaining.

I'm happy with my body. I love the feeling I get when I just rest my head on my neck that is hidden somewhere under my four chins. When my husband and I watch my sister's two kids, they play hide and seek with my hidden body parts. Today they found my elbows with the help of a lot of pulling and pushing.

When it's just me and the hubby, I've given up on getting dressed. I wear the typical tent dress. It's so exciting knowing that I'm so large. Just the thought of it while I'm writing makes me a little creamy.

Mmm…cream…I wonder what there is to eat?

Latest posts

Back