My News (New Patreon Page)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LJ Rock

I will be launching a new Patreon page on Friday December 10th, where I will be posting some bonus and exclusive art content, as well as publishing some of my stories with content that's a little too *hot* to publish elsewhere. I hope some of you will consider checking it out, but whether you do or not please just know how much I appreciate all of you and how much this community means to me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without the support, encouragement and friendships I've found here at Dimensions. Thank you!! ❤❤❤:cool:

Patreon Promo 002.1.jpg

LJ Rock

Here is a quick little preview of a new piece that I will be posting on my new Patreon page, along with some additional bonus content. In addition to the full-size version of the main illustration depicted here (called "Three Big Girls With Three Big Dogs") there will also be a black and white version, and individual images of each of the girls (l-r, Bianca, Kendra and Mercedes) as well as each of the pooches (l-r, Bruno, Boner and Brutus) as well as separate images of each of the girls with their respective doggies.

I'll be posting this promo copy on my DeviantArt and Instagram soon, but I wanted to share it here on Dimensions first. I hope you all dig it! I was inspired to make this piece by the old Destiny's Child video called "Soldier" where at the end the three of them are standing there, looking all curvy and sexy with dogs on leashes. Something about that image is so hot to me.

Enjoy! :)

Three Big Girls With Three Big Dogs (Small).jpg

Latest posts