• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Roommate the Fatty - by Anonymous ( ~BBW, Romance, Eating, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Romance, Eating, ~MWG - as one roommate gets fatter deliberately another struggles to understand why

My Roommate the Fatty
by Anonymous1111
(as of 5/09 known to have originally been posted at Fantasy Feeder and now properly credited)

I didn’t have to be a detective to deduce the obvious. Within weeks of living together it was apparent - my college roommate Kelly was getting fat. I'd never met a girl with less will power with food.

On our first day in the dorms, before I even knew her, her mother moved her in. At the time, I thought her mom, herself quite a porker, was a huge jerk, but now I guess I kind of understand. She bought us a minifridge and stocked it full of health food for Kelly, constantly making comments like, "Now piglet, we know how easy you get chubby, you really have to watch what you eat here while you're managing your weight all alone, and that cafeteria and all..."

I thought Kelly must have been pretty humiliated, as anybody would be if their mother called them piglet in front of their brand new college roommate. Soon I think we both realized that her mother knew what she was talking about. She was concerned about what she knew could happen.

After a month or so in the dorms, I noticed Kelly was getting a little chunkier. We didn't eat together that much, but I'd see empty plates and trays from the cafeteria on her side of the room a lot. She never seemed to exercise much either. She'd take the shuttle bus to class every day instead of walking. She'd always take the elevator when she could and if not in classes or eating she'd sleep or go on her computer most of the day.

Her jeans were getting pretty tight and her shirts were showing off her potbelly a little too much. The muffin top I’d noticed the first week was getting impossible to camouflage and to me it was a little embarrassing to look at.

One day I decided to try to help her out a little bit and so I invited her to come to the gym with me. She seemed a little uncomfortable with the question. She told me she might have to meet me there because she was a little tired from writing an essay the night before. I reluctantly let her get away with such a lame excuse and went on my own.

When I came back from the gym, Kelly wasn't there. I laid down my yoga mat and started doing sit ups. My abs were perfect and I wasn't going to let them soften up like Kelly's flabby gut. I'm sure she'd already gained the freshman fifteen... she barged in the room panting with her arms laden with plastic grocery bags as my mind was using her as motivation for more sit-ups. I panted a hello and she panted one back, hanging her head in a little bit of shame as she shuffled into the room.

She got on her knees in front of the minifridge to start putting her food away. Every time I struggled up to the top of my crunch, I got a side view of her soft paunch poking out of the bottom of her small T-shirt and overflowing over the strained waistband of her tight jeans as she stocked the fridge. I was appalled at what she had bought. Having taken a memory course it was easy to count and record it all in detail.

She set a 24 pack of non-diet Coke on the ground to the left of the fridge, put three pints of Ben and Jerry's and two packages of Hot Pockets in the freezer, a gallon of 2% milk, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, and beans in the fridge. She then unbagged a pack of double-stuffed Oreos, two packs of Twinkies, three packs of Ho-ho's, a box of powdered sugar boxed donut holes and put them in the cupboard. Finally she put numerous bags of greasy potato chips, and a box of 12 chocolate frosted cupcakes on top of the fridge.

I was so astonished that I didn't even feel the burn in my abdomen from my fiftieth sit up. As she stood up, she grabbed a cupcake out of the box and started licking the frosting off of the top. I finally fell back in exhaustion and contemplated the situation as she ate the rest of the cupcake.

I decided that I had to say something. She was destroying her body with all this junk food. She looked pathetic stuffing that cupcake in her mouth like she hadn't seen food in a week. I knew she'd be huge by Christmas if she kept things up this way.

"Kelly, you know... I know you hate to hear this, but I don't think your mother would be very happy about all this food. I mean, you've already gotten a little softer, haven't you?" I said timidly.

She looked at me in horror and immediately sucked in her pudgy gut and threw an arm over it before murmuring, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it before Christmas break."

I felt terrible for having brought it up, but maybe this would make it finally click in her mind that she couldn't eat whatever she wanted. I had a meeting in the library for one of my classes, so I packed up my things and headed out the door, trying to make her feel a little better, but not knowing really what to say because I was genuinely disgusted by her chocolaty face and increasingly flabby midsection

But I was wrong. Instead of heeding my caution it only got worse.

When I came back from my meeting it was dinner time, so I expected Kelly to be either gone or eating, but what I found blew my mind. There was an empty cafeteria plate on her desk with the remnants of a full bowl of macaroni and cheese. If I was in her shoes, that'd be the absolute last thing I'd put on my tray in the cafeteria. There's a salad bar and grilled chicken and fruit and tons of other more healthy choices. What was she thinking?

Well that wasn't even the worst of it. There were three empty wells in the plastic cupcake tray, an empty Twinkie packet wrapper, an empty can of Coke, and a hot pocket wrapper on her bedside table.

She was sprawled across her bed looking like she had gone to sleep absolutely exhausted. Her black T-shirt had powdered sugar all over the breast area and the corners of her mouth still had chocolate on them. She didn't have any pants on, but I guarantee they wouldn't have buttoned if she did. Her disgusting gut was almost distended and her shirt didn't even cover her belly button.

There was a little chocolate smeared on the side of her packed belly where it looked like she'd been rubbing it in pain. I felt absolutely disgusted and disappointed in her, but I also felt sorry for her at the same time. I had already accidentally humiliated her once that day, and I felt terrible about it, so I threw all her wrappers in the trash and covered her with her blankets.

Not knowing what to think of the whole situation, I decided it was time for a nap of my own. I went to bed with a clean conscience and decided that I was going to make a serious effort to help Kelly firm up.

When I woke up, she was sitting at her computer all dressed and cleaned up. Even her macaroni plate was gone. I rubbed my eyes and said hello as if nothing had happened. She followed suit. I started getting dressed to go have dinner at the cafeteria and she asked me where I was going. I told her and to my complete shock, she remarked excitedly, "Oh good I'm absolutely starving! I haven't eaten all day! Is it OK if I join you?"

Luckily I was facing my closet, but my jaw dropped. I thought “What is going on? Is she having some sort of manic episodes where she blacks out and binge eats junk food or is she lying because she thinks she put all that trash away herself?”

I couldn't tell her that I knew the truth... it would just be too awkward. I had to let her join me. Who knows? Maybe I could teach her some healthy eating habits in the cafeteria.

She slipped on some sweatpants to come with me and I noted that her belly seemed to be sticking out of her shirt a little more than usual. She was probably still a little bloated from all that junk food earlier.

When we got to the cafeteria, we kind of went our separate ways and picked out what we wanted. I went for a salad, a grilled chicken breast, and a cup of grapes to try to set a good example for Kelly. Maybe she'd been raised in a household that just didn't eat healthily; after all her mother was quite hefty...

When Kelly sat down across from me at the table, I gawked at her heavy tray. She'd ordered a big bacon cheeseburger with all the fixings from the grill plus an order of fries and a chocolate milkshake. There was no way she could finish all that food after all the crap she'd eaten that day already. Or that’s at least what I thought.

She saw my wide eyes staring at her plate and she blushed a little, stuttering,"Uhhh... well... I haven't eaten all day. I mean, I'm on a diet. Sooo I feel like this is my reward for being so good."

I was so shocked at the whole ordeal that I couldn't even come up with words to say to her ridiculous lie. We ate in silence. She actually finished all that mess before I finished my healthy meal and I began to resent her for being able to constantly indulge in all that tasty, greasy, fattening food while I had to eat leafy greens and unseasoned chicken. Still, in the back of my mind, I knew I'd look twenty times better in the end and I'd have a hot college boyfriend in no time. I just couldn’t understand how a person could let themselves go so fast, and she didn’t seem to be aware or care.

On our way back to the room after the cafeteria, I noticed that she was a little uncomfortable. I assumed she would be from all that heavy, greasy food, but she was walking really slow. I was almost embarrassed to be walking with her. Her shirt looked almost ridiculous. It was skin tight and didn't cover her belly button at all. She looked almost pregnant. She'd probably eaten more than an average baby's weight in food since lunch that day.

By the beginning of the next week the mini-fridge was empty – and so fsr as I could tell it all went into Kelly, who was also eating at the cafeteria. Later that week some of my friends started commenting on Kelly's ballooning gut, and I could tell why. Every day it seemed bigger. I could see stretch marks on it. It was almost as if she was going through pregnancy, except all of her was growing... although her belly did grow the most.

Her ass and thighs were pretty slow to thicken, but her upper body was getting heavier by the minute it seemed. She looked almost like a cartoon character from the severe contrast between her almost normal lower body and her obese belly and breasts.

I don't think she wore bras all that often anymore because her breasts were growing so fast. Some of her larger Nordstrom's tank tops had built in bras, but they did little to constrain her massive melons. I didn't understand how she could let herself go so fast. She kept the fridge stocked with the same fattening junk food, but she'd gotten in the terrible habit of shopping at Costco and buying her candy bars, soda, and Twinkies in bulk. It wasn't unusual to find entire birthday cakes in the fridge waiting for her to dig into.

She became a frequent conversation topic between my physically fit friends. People started calling her cream puff Kelly. It was mean, I know, but we could hardly stand looking at her.

One night, I was taking an early evening nap because I'd stayed out late the night before at a frat party and Kelly was lazing about on her computer eating, as usual. I had been asleep for a while, but I was in the half awake state with my eyes slightly open, absentmindedly gazing off in space in Kelly's general direction.

I could vaguely see her smiling at her computer screen as she ate from a big bowl full of birthday cake and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. As usual, her clothes looked absurd and didn't cover nearly enough of her revolting stomach. She leaned forward a little bit to get a spoonful of ice cream to her mouth when suddenly, a loud popping noise made her drop the ice cream on her flabby gut. The button on her jeans had popped clear off and hit the metal leg of her desk making a loud ding sound.

Her fly unzipped as her voluminous belly surged forward onto her lap, ice cream dripping down the front of it. Her first reaction was to gasp, but then she sighed and groaned in pleasure at the feeling of more room for the delicious dessert in her bowl. Her hand absentmindedly headed for her belly and started caressing the area where her pants had been pinching it almost painfully.

She picked up a piece of coffee cake from the fridge next to her desk and wiped up the caramel ice cream off of her pink belly fat and then shoved the whole piece in her mouth sensually. She glanced toward me for a brief moment to see if I was awake, but I shut my eyes quickly and avoided her gaze.

She smiled again at her computer screen and typed something lazily as she rubber her big belly. She almost seemed happy with herself. I hated her at that moment. I hated my own perfect body so much and I would never think I was skinny enough, but she was perfectly content with her fat, huge body. I hated her. She hoisted herself out of her office chair with a considerable amount of effort and started peeling off her tight jeans. She grabbed a Twinkie halfway through and shoved it in her mouth before taking her pants fully off. I couldn't believe my eyes.

She sat there, disgustingly fat, at her computer, completely stuffed and actually happy about it. I eventually fell angrily back to sleep to the sounds of her munching and typing.

It was getting to me. It was I felt time for intervention. I was restless all night – I was to the point of not even wanting to be nice. I just couldn’t take it any more.
I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon in the room. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked over to Kelly's side of the room. She was propped up in her bed with her computer in her lap and a cafeteria tray full of bacon, eggs, hash browns, and pancakes by her side. Her laptop was slightly propped up on her bulging gut and she looked noticeably fatter even than the night before when she popped the button off her jeans.

Her lips and chin were shiny with the grease of her meal as she smiled over at me. She looked like a fat pig and I wanted to tell her. It was embarrassing being her roommate. I felt like all my friends would think I'm fatter as well because I live with such a blimp! I would just die if my frat boy friends saw her right now.

I knew her mother was going to kill her when she went home for Christmas. Everybody gains weight during the holidays... but I couldn't imagine Kelly's mom letting her eat a bite once she sees how huge she's gotten. I'd say she was probably pushing 170lbs by now and she had come in appearing so fit! She wasn’t quite like me to start with... 125 and fit as a whistle! She’d been more like 150. I thought “I bet she wishes she looked like me.”

With that, I suited up for a run and said bye as I finished my stretches in the room.

When I got back, Kelly was gone again. I again laid out my yoga mat to continue my torturous workout and dreaded seeing what kind of calorie-laden treats she'd come back with. In about a half an hour she lumbered in the door with a bunch of bags from the mall. Two bags were from a department store and one was from the Chinese food restaurant at the mall.

She plopped down on her bed and pulled out the three boxes of food and clear plastic tub of fried rice before leaning over to grab a Coke. I eyed her meal for three, wondering why she bought so much. She saw my disapproving gaze and blushed a little before saying,"Hehe... hard day at the mall. Shopping really starves you..."

I ignored her excuse and thought disdainfully about how she probably didn't own anything that still fit her so she HAD to go shopping. She was wearing the most uncute outfit I'd ever seen... and she wore it to the MALL. You could see so many people at the mall! She was wearing her same old sweat pants, which were looking a little tighter around her rump and one of her Nordstrom's tank tops that she thought covered her up, but was just disgusting. It was skin tight and didn't have a prayer of holding her fat gut in.

Her stretch marks were visible on her exposed love handles and she constantly had to pull the front of it down to cover her deep belly button. It was quite obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts seemed to be getting bigger and heavier every day... swaying and bouncing all over the place when she refused to wear a bra. I prayed that she'd bought some new ones.

She said, "Do you want to see what I bought? It's for my date tonight."

A big smile crept across her face as she pulled some clothes out of her bags. My stomach turned over and I could hardly breathe... date?!? Kelly, my fat, gluttonous cow of a roommate had a date and I didn’t even have plans for the night. What kind of horrible alternate universe is this?

I silently hoped her new clothes look terrible on her!

The clothes were cute, but they looked like they'd be a little small on her. I hoped she couldn't get herself into them and she had to wear her sweatpants and braless tank top on her date. She'd bought some new jeans (because she didn't fit in any of her old ones obviously), a new bracelet and necklace, a new bra, a brown leather belt, and a silky lavender button down shirt. The outfit was cute, I had to admit, but I felt nothing could look cute on a girl her size. I was getting more and more angry by the minute.

There was an awkward silence and she finally asked me, "Well... what do you think?"

"The outfit's cute," I said, "but I don't think he's going to be able to look past that big spare tire of yours."

I didn't even regret saying it I was so mad.

Kelly just glared at me while stuffing more Chinese food in her mouth. With a full mouth, she said, "Have you considered that maybe he'll like it?"

I couldn't even believe her comment. How could she be so naive? So in denial?? She had an addiction and it was clearly out of hand... it was affecting her psychologically! I bet this guy is disgusting that asked her out... or maybe she met him on the internet!

That, I realized, was probably what had happened. She's always being such a fat lazy pig on her computer, probably talking to him and showing him pictures of her when she was thin. Man, he's going to be in for a surprise when he sees her! She's ballooned since then!! I can't wait to see the look on his face!

There she sat. Shoving all that greasy oily Chinese food in her fat face. I noted that she was now getting the beginnings of a double chin and her cheeks made her look like a chipmunk with all that fatty fried orange chicken in her mouth. She got a whole tub of orange chicken (one of the most calorie filled forms of Chinese food... with all that fried skin and sugary sauce), another whole tub of mixed chow mein with tons of shrimp, eggs, chicken, and pork, another big tub of spicy duck (the most fattening meat in chinese cooking), PLUS that whole thing of fried rice. And she was eating the whole thing!

“What a disgusting pig! She's going to be so bloated by the time he comes to pick her up. I bet they're going to dinner, too,” I thought to myself . I started doing my sit ups faster and faster as she glared\s at me and I thought shoved food in her face faster and faster. We were almost competing, for what I'm not sure... but I'm not going to lose!

She finished her orange chicken and my abs were burning like they've never burned before. I thought “She's got to slow down soon. That greasy food is so heavy and rich. The duck is sliding down her throat into that bulging belly of hers faster than I can keep up with. She's winning, but I can't quit. I can feel her slowing down a little. Grease is all over her face now and she's got all sorts of sauce stains on the tops of her breasts. What a slob. She's almost done with that big bucket of spicy duck. That duck alone would make me gain five pounds if I ate that much of it.

Finally I couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t lift myself any higher. I fell back in exhaustion, sweating and panting on my yoga mat, trying not to look at her out of shame. She stopped eating for a second, also panting and quite sweaty. Her whole body looked shiny and wet. The sweat was showing through her shirt on the top of her puffy belly and below her pendulous breasts. She flashed me an evil smile and lay back in her bed, propping herself against the wall with some pillows.

I started my after workout stretches as she slowly packed the rest of the Chinese food in her growing gut. I took a shower and when I came out, she was still finishing her food, slowly but surely. I thought to myself I don't know why she keeps eating... she must be in incredible pain. Although... I'm not sure why I work out so hard. I'm usually in incredible pain also. It's different though. I'm fit and thin and beautiful. She's .... HUGE.

I got dressed and started doing some homework when I heard a loud snort. I looked over at that overweight porker and she was fast asleep and snoring with both hands cupped around her gigantic gut. It looked like somebody had inflated it with a pump through her belly button. It seemed hard as a rock, like a pregnant woman. I almost wanted to go touch it because I had never seen somebody with that full of a tummy. I wanted to poke it to see if it was still as squishy as it normally looked.

I was debating whether I should wake her up so she could get ready for her date. It would be so gratifying to hear him ring the doorbell and her have to go out greasy face and sauce in her hair and all....

Latest posts

Back