• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Myths about Fat People- Episode 1: Twinkies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMildlyStrangeone

I would really like to start a series of discussions in this forum dedicated to breaking some of the myths and stereotypes associated with fat people.

I always cringe and get annoyed when I hear people lobby the insult "lay off the twinkies". Now, I may be completely alone in this sentiment, but I have never had a Twinkie in my life. I am sure they are fine product and rumored to never expire (another myth http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/twinkies.asp). But why is that the go to insult against a fat person. There are far greater caloric dense foods to choose. Why not "lay off the Bloomin Onion" or something along those lines? :mad:

twinkies-0407-460x360.jpg

I might actually turn this into a video and write some copy to it.

Latest posts

Back