• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Name Calling

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggirlluvher

I recently ran into a bbw friend of mine of 20 years in the subway. She hadn't seen me in a long while and her face revealed her reactions to my new size. During a talk afterwards, she stated how big I had gotten and that she couldn't believe it. She went as far as describing me as big as 2 bodyguards and used the word "huge".

What words do people that haven't seen you in a while, or are even familiar with your gain, use to describe you? What about the nonverbal reactions to your size? Do you see yourself through their eyes? How do the words they use to describe your size make you feel?
Do you need to hear it from others how big or huge you are to believe you are?

Latest posts

Back