• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Naming your body parts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPlainJim

Stop poking me!
(I name all mine "Bob")

Hola, folks! It's Thrusday night, I've gone mad and at least one person out there has comended me on my sense of humor, so ya know what? I think it's time we take some of those "random confessions" and make 'em a bit less random.

Body parts. If you have a body, it most likey has parts. At least, we hope it does. And, I know of a lot of people that have pet names for certain parts of their body. More commonly, it's guys giving names to their ... umm... "equipment".

So, I'm calling out all the weirdos out there to step forward and confess. Tell us a body part, any body part, and your pet name for it. Be as clean as you want, as dirty as you want (within the forum policy and suchness).

I'd like to start things off, but... No guarantees that anyone will follow up on this... So, if this gets enough replies, sure, I'll join in. :)

Why do I do this? ... Becuase I'm crazy and curious. Mostly crazy. :D

Latest posts

Back