• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nancy & Ellie

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, WG: A story of revenge and weight gain . . .

Nancy & Ellie – Who’s The Piggy Now?

By Sly
([email protected])

Part One

Ellie was 26 years old and she just lost her job as an administrative assistant for a large company. This came a little unexpectedly, it was her first job out of college and she had a tough time landing that job. The thought of the effort and rejection from another job hunt irked her.

Ellie was feeling tired and depressed. She spent her days lounging around the house in her pajamas watching daytime TV and eating. She had been off for about two weeks now and she has already gained about 10 pounds. Ellie has been overweight since she hit puberty, slowly and steadily gaining weight as the years went on.

She had long dirty blonde hair and she stood 5’6” and 240 pounds. She was a pretty girl with a nice smile, rather homely looking with low self esteem which didn’t help to bring out her beauty. Her weight was evenly distributed on her body with a slight hourglass figure which was being threatened by her recent weight gain.

Tired of lounging around the house, Ellie decided to go out for a walk in a nice park, in another part of the city, she figured that the fresh air and exercise would do her good.

During her walk as she was enjoying the peacefulness of the park, she happened to notice someone familiar jogging on the same path towards her. “I know her” she thought and as this person got closer, it came to her “Nancy?” she said aloud.

The jogger stopped, turned around and took off her ear phones and said, “Pardon?”

“Are you Nancy?” inquired Ellie.

“Yes… and you are?” replied Nancy.

“Oh my god, you don’t remember me? It’s Ellie!”

“Ellie, is that you?” replied Nancy. “I didn’t even recognize you… wow, you look… good?” replied Nancy in a slightly sarcastic manner.

Nancy and Ellie were childhood friends; they did everything together until they hit puberty. Ellie started to gain weight and Nancy slowly started finding other friends, then shortly after, Nancy’s father it big with a big real estate deal and they moved to another neighborhood. From then, Nancy and Ellie drifted even further apart, occasionally greeting each other in high school and the odd running into throughout their teen years.

“My god, how long has it been? 8 years?” said Ellie.

“Yeah, something like that,” replied Nancy.

Nancy was your prototypical beauty, 26 years old, she was about 5’, 7”, 120 pounds and her physique was very slender and incredibly toned. She had drop dead looks with very slight dimples on her toned face that lit up a room when she smiled. Her hair was long and light brown with blonde streaks. She was always very athletic and extremely popular. It was said that there wasn’t a guy who didn’t want her. She had a way about her, she flaunted her looks, she teased and always got what she wanted. She knew what she had and she exploited it to the fullest.

Nancy grew up in a strict household; her mother was very strict with her only child, she demanded that Nancy always be involved with sports or any physical activity. Ellie recalled that in elementary school, Nancy never touched any junk food, soda pop or even birthday cake. Her mother had instilled into her the idea that all that stuff was very bad for you and trusting her mother she abided by those rules and was very strict about it. “My god, I don’t think she has ever had any sugar,” Ellie shudders as she recalls saying to herself.

“So what have you been up to?” Nancy inquired.

“Not much really, I was just laid off from my job and I’ve been taking it easy,” replied Ellie. “And you?”

“Actually, I’m a part-time personal trainer over at the gym,” replied Nancy.

“Wow, cool. Does that pay the bills?” asked Ellie.

“That doesn’t matter, I’m sad to say that my parents died in a car accident about a year ago, they left everything to me, the house, the cottage… I’m self sufficient,” replied Nancy.

“I’m so sorry about your parents, I didn’t even know,” said Ellie in a sympathetic voice.

“That’s ok, it’s still hard but I’m getting through it. I have to get going now; I don’t want to cool down too much here.” Nancy said.

Nancy reaches down and opens up her marsupial pouch and pulls out a business card, and says, “here’s my card, come by the gym… I’ll take care of you no charge,” as she hands Ellie the card.

Nancy pokes Ellie in the belly and gives her a wink; she put her earphones back on and sprints off.

“Ahhh,” Ellie thought. It’s all coming back to her now. She had almost forgotten how Nancy was. Just like her mother, very sarcastic and a little cruel. She remembered the times in the past where Nancy would tease Ellie about her weight and do demeaning things like poking her in the belly, or slapping her butt or calling her a cow or Miss Piggy. Ellie always understood that that was just the way Nancy was and that she really didn’t mean to hurt her, but it did.

Three days have passed and Ellie reverted back to her normal routine of binge eating and lounging around the house. In a brief moment of ambition, Ellie had decided that she was going to the gym and take Nancy up on her offer.

The next day, Ellie put on her sweats and made her way to the gym. Of course she wasn’t a member so she asked for Nancy at the front desk and they paged her. In a few moments, Nancy emerged from the change room and said, “Oh my god, I didn’t think you’d come” as she hugged her then jokingly she pinched one of Ellie’s chubby cheeks. This embarrassed Ellie and made her feel even more self-conscious. The girl at the front desk noticed what Nancy had done and just rolled her yes in disbelief. “That Nancy, she’s so full of herself,” she thought.

“Come Ellie, you’ll be my pet project.” Nancy said as they made their way to the aerobic room.

“What do you mean?” replied Ellie.

“I mean, it’ll be my personal mission to whip you up into shape,” said Nancy. “I am after all, a personal trainer”.

“But aren’t you busy with your clients?” Ellie asked.

“Naw, I’m kinda slow right now. Those fat old ladies can’t handle my intensity”.

“Intensity? Is that what you call it?” thought Ellie. “Ok, but I really can’t afford it”

“Don’t worry about that… let’s get to it,” said Nancy and off they went.

After a two hour grueling workout of aerobics and weight training Ellie was exhausted and not to mention famished.

“You want to go for a coffee?” asked Nancy.

Ellie replied, “Sure, why not”.

So off they went to their local coffee house.

At the counter Ellie orders a little more than her usual she was starving after the workout.

“I’ll have a large coffee with three creams and three sugars and two glazed donuts and a chocolate chunk cookie please,” Ellie asked politely.

“Excuse me?” Nancy said. “What are you doing?”

“I’m ordering… what would you like?” replied Ellie.

“Well you’re not having that. EXCUSE ME. Cancel that last order. We’ll have two cups of green tea please, black,” replied Nancy in a motherly tone.

“If you’re going to be my pet project, you’ll have to do and eat what I say or else it’ll never work. No wonder you’re such a cow. Don’t you want to be thin and beautiful like me?” Nancy continued.

Ellie replied, “I guess… but…”

“No buts…” snapped Nancy.

Ellie and Nancy sat down and enjoyed their tea and they actually had a good conversation, catching up on old times. Nancy was really a nice girl, sure she had her faults but Ellie figured that she could deal with the demeaning stuff especially since after all, they were childhood friends and also for the reason that a girl like Nancy was willing to spend her time for free to help Ellie get on track… and having a gorgeous friend never hurts.

Two weeks have passed and Nancy was working Ellie really hard in the gym, 4 days a week.

“Time to step on the scale girl.” said Nancy.

Ellie steps on the scale, Nancy slides the weights until the teetering stops.

“I don’t believe it.” says Nancy, “240! You haven’t lost a pound!”

“You must eat like an insatiable pig at home.” Nancy yells to Ellie.

Embarrassed and blushing, Ellie says. “I can’t help it.”

Nancy storms out.

The next day, Nancy calls up Ellie. “Hi Ellie, listen, I’m sorry I yelled at you yesterday.”

Ellie replied. “No problem, I understand that you want the best for me and I’m not keeping up my end of the bargain. I’ll do better I promise.”

Nancy replied. “Ok, as long as you promise, but I have an idea. I’m getting kinda tired of the city, how about we head up to my cottage for a bit… this way we get out of the hustle and bustle and we can really focus on getting you into shape”

What Ellie didn’t realize is that Nancy wanted to have full control of what Ellie did and ate.

“Oh, I don’t know Nancy, I really can’t afford it,” said Ellie.

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll take care of everything… it’s not problem, really.” replied Nancy.

Ellie quickly replied. “Ok, let’s do it.”

Latest posts

Back