• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need help from peeps in Metro D.C. area...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu

I'd rather be at the BBC Proms in London, UK
:confused:
.... and or from the Montgomery County, Maryland area to find 'adult shops or bookstores' that definitely sell BODacious Magazine. There are none in my area and I can't buy it online anyway. I'm broke.

But a FA friend of mine is trying to find a place nr. where he is in the D.C./ Montgomery Co. limits so he can go & purchase it. He doesn't do the online order thing since he's been burned w/ past online purchases.

Thx. a lot. I'm also probably gonna post this on the EAST board to see if someone can offer assistance in finding the mag also.

Ciao:bow:

Latest posts

Back