Quantcast

Need some advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JackCivelli

Lend me some advice, bhms and ffas. There’s a woman at work who brings me snacks all the time and chats with me for 5-10 minutes at my desk. This was completely unsolicited and just started happening about a month ago after we talked very briefly in the elevator. It doesn’t happen every day, but usually 2 or 3 days out of the week. Today she mentioned that she’s single (super offhandedly, not like “hey, baby, you know I’m single, right?” Lol)
How likely is it that she’s into me, and how likely is it that she’s a feeder?

Of course, real life is not like the fat kink stories. As much as I would like to think this lady is trying to fatten me up, I’m pretty sure the snacks are a gesture. But I mean, it happens so often, and over the course of a month, I’ll bet she has spent $30 on me. I’m a pretty big guy, so if she’s into me, she is def at least into fat guys. And fat guys like snacks, am I right, fat guys?

So... two things two consider:

1. I’m the security director here and she is on the security team (we were basically the only group here during quarantine) so I am technically her boss. This could be just a butter-up-your-boss situation. Maybe she wants a promotion.

2. Even though I’m over her department, she doesn’t report to me at all. Not even her superviorsor reports to me. It’s sort of convoluted to explain, but basically, the only thing I have to do with her is that I manage her team’s payroll, and she’s there for the monthly security meetings. The only thing I could do for her is transfer her to another area, or promote her, but she doesn’t seem to be angling for a promotion.

I guess another thing to consider is that I’m her boss, and while our company conduct guidelines doesn’t have a policy for this, it would probably be looked at with scrutiny at best.
Right now, I’m just being polite and chatting and accepting snacks (I know that might not be wise, but fuck it, I’m not turning down free snacks lol).

So, by the reckoning of the dims community, how likely is it she’s into me?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
If she wasn't at all enjoying bringing you snacks, and was just trying to butter you up, I strongly suspect you'd be able to tell. That said, I could imagine a lot of other possibilities within the realm of "she's enjoying this too":
- She likes pleasing people, and successfully guessed that snacks are a good way to please you.
- She has the classic 'Italian-grandmother' personality where she loves to feed people and see them happy, and is delighted to have someone who is simply enjoys the food, and isn't all "Well, I shouldn't really have this, maybe half a piece and put the rest in the lunchroom..."
- Consciously or not, she's looking for a 'work husband.' Having that somewhat caring/nurturing bond with someone at work really works for some people, maybe all the more when the other half is in a position of some sort of power.
- She is a feeder of some degree (and who knows how much self-awareness), and is really happy to get her kicks by feeding you and watching how fat you are getting, and that outlet is all that she wants from this
- She is a feeder, and is interested in you, and may or may not share your concerns about mixing private and work relationships.

I'm sure I've missed possibilities, too.

How you tell one from another? Honestly I have no clue.

JackCivelli

If she wasn't at all enjoying bringing you snacks, and was just trying to butter you up, I strongly suspect you'd be able to tell. That said, I could imagine a lot of other possibilities within the realm of "she's enjoying this too":
- She likes pleasing people, and successfully guessed that snacks are a good way to please you.
- She has the classic 'Italian-grandmother' personality where she loves to feed people and see them happy, and is delighted to have someone who is simply enjoys the food, and isn't all "Well, I shouldn't really have this, maybe half a piece and put the rest in the lunchroom..."
- Consciously or not, she's looking for a 'work husband.' Having that somewhat caring/nurturing bond with someone at work really works for some people, maybe all the more when the other half is in a position of some sort of power.
- She is a feeder of some degree (and who knows how much self-awareness), and is really happy to get her kicks by feeding you and watching how fat you are getting, and that outlet is all that she wants from this
- She is a feeder, and is interested in you, and may or may not share your concerns about mixing private and work relationships.

I'm sure I've missed possibilities, too.

How you tell one from another? Honestly I have no clue.
Ah yeah, I didn’t think about the whole work husband thing. That could be.
Basically, more information is needed. She hasn’t said anything that is an obvious, “hey, I’m flirting with you”. And unless she does, I’m not making any kind of move.

Shh! Don’t tell!

I have been her, in both potential scenarios. I’ve had times when I’ve been flirting and secretly wanted to feed someone and I’ve also been misinterpreted by people as being interested in fetish things that I don’t actually like (I’ve had a few men assume I’m a sub or a little.) There’s really no way to know what she actually wants without doing a little prying, which is weird in a workplace setting.

JackCivelli

I have been her, in both potential scenarios. I’ve had times when I’ve been flirting and secretly wanted to feed someone and I’ve also been misinterpreted by people as being interested in fetish things that I don’t actually like (I’ve had a few men assume I’m a sub or a little.) There’s really no way to know what she actually wants without doing a little prying, which is weird in a workplace setting.
Right.
She’s pretty cute, so I’m hoping she gives me a clearer signal. I wouldn’t mind slightly risking my job if I knew she was interested. But risking my job to only find out if she’s interested is a different story.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
So, I have a similar situation going on where I work. Luckily, she is not in my chain of command at all, so there's that.

As for your specific situation, a couple of things:
1. There's nothing wrong with getting to know your coworker. There's a very good possibility that she is totally into you. See where she takes it. Do all of the things you'd normally do to get to know a woman. If a gal was bringing me snacks throughout the week, I'd find some way to let her know how much you enjoy your interactions with her. See if she steps up her game, so to speak.

2. You can easily find out if she's a feeder. If you have a book you can casually show her or mention an article that you've read. If she's a feeder, she'll perk right up.

I wish you the best. This could be the beginning of something special for you.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Lend me some advice, bhms and ffas. There’s a woman at work who brings me snacks all the time and chats with me for 5-10 minutes at my desk. This was completely unsolicited and just started happening about a month ago after we talked very briefly in the elevator. It doesn’t happen every day, but usually 2 or 3 days out of the week. Today she mentioned that she’s single (super offhandedly, not like “hey, baby, you know I’m single, right?” Lol)
How likely is it that she’s into me, and how likely is it that she’s a feeder?

Of course, real life is not like the fat kink stories. As much as I would like to think this lady is trying to fatten me up, I’m pretty sure the snacks are a gesture. But I mean, it happens so often, and over the course of a month, I’ll bet she has spent $30 on me. I’m a pretty big guy, so if she’s into me, she is def at least into fat guys. And fat guys like snacks, am I right, fat guys?

So... two things two consider:

1. I’m the security director here and she is on the security team (we were basically the only group here during quarantine) so I am technically her boss. This could be just a butter-up-your-boss situation. Maybe she wants a promotion.

2. Even though I’m over her department, she doesn’t report to me at all. Not even her superviorsor reports to me. It’s sort of convoluted to explain, but basically, the only thing I have to do with her is that I manage her team’s payroll, and she’s there for the monthly security meetings. The only thing I could do for her is transfer her to another area, or promote her, but she doesn’t seem to be angling for a promotion.

I guess another thing to consider is that I’m her boss, and while our company conduct guidelines doesn’t have a policy for this, it would probably be looked at with scrutiny at best.
Right now, I’m just being polite and chatting and accepting snacks (I know that might not be wise, but fuck it, I’m not turning down free snacks lol).

So, by the reckoning of the dims community, how likely is it she’s into me?
Here's a possibility. I like sabotaging other people's slimming diets. Could she be trying to fatten you up just for the fun of it?

JackCivelli

So, I have a similar situation going on where I work. Luckily, she is not in my chain of command at all, so there's that.

As for your specific situation, a couple of things:
1. There's nothing wrong with getting to know your coworker. There's a very good possibility that she is totally into you. See where she takes it. Do all of the things you'd normally do to get to know a woman. If a gal was bringing me snacks throughout the week, I'd find some way to let her know how much you enjoy your interactions with her. See if she steps up her game, so to speak.

2. You can easily find out if she's a feeder. If you have a book you can casually show her or mention an article that you've read. If she's a feeder, she'll perk right up.

I wish you the best. This could be the beginning of something special for you.
ah that’s a good idea! I never thought of that. now I just need to think of a good reference...

JackCivelli

Here's a possibility. I like sabotaging other people's slimming diets. Could she be trying to fatten you up just for the fun of it?
Tbh I would be super into that, and I would love for that to be the case, but I kind of doubt it. I don’t exactly look like someone who’s trying to diet lol
There’s always food in my office and I’d say about half the time she comes in I’m already eating something.

Ffancy

Just lean back and rub your belly and see how she reacts. 😂
This is great advice. If she looks like her brain melted from the hotness for a second, she may be an FFA who is into you! I nearly lost my train of thought this morning when a man I’m attracted to started eating a fudgsicle in a zoom call we were on... It’s been a long isolation period😅

Corey

Corey
This is great advice. If she looks like her brain melted from the hotness for a second, she may be an FFA who is into you! I nearly lost my train of thought this morning when a man I’m attracted to started eating a fudgsicle in a zoom call we were on... It’s been a long isolation period😅
@JackCivelli Yeah, take it from a pair of FFAs. Lean back and rub your belly and see how she responds. It’s one of the hottest things a man can do.

@Ffancy 😂 I hope for many more fudge sickle zoom meetings for you in the near future. The fact that he likes fudge sickles makes him even better in my opinion...those things are great.

JackCivelli

🤣

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Man if you weren’t in her supervisory chain I’d say just go for the frontal assault and ask if she’d like to link up for a coffee sometime.

Have you noticed her doing things like that for others in the work areas?

JackCivelli

Man if you weren’t in her supervisory chain I’d say just go for the frontal assault and ask if she’d like to link up for a coffee sometime.

Have you noticed her doing things like that for others in the work areas?
I haven’t noticed her bringing anyone else food, but I don’t work directly with her. I’m over security operations, making sure everyone has uniforms, there’s gas budgeted for patrol cars, people aren’t letting their security licenses renew, etc. I sometimes work with the monitoring team, watching cctv cams and emergency dispatch. She works at the security desk, handling complaints and stuff. So I rarely see her at all unless she comes to my office, or during the security meetings.

JackCivelli

I haven’t noticed her bringing anyone else food, but I don’t work directly with her. I’m over security operations, making sure everyone has uniforms, there’s gas budgeted for patrol cars, people aren’t letting their security licenses renew, etc. I sometimes work with the monitoring team, watching cctv cams and emergency dispatch. She works at the security desk, handling complaints and stuff. So I rarely see her at all unless she comes to my office, or during the security meetings.
*expire not renew

Shotha

DM Supporter
Tbh I would be super into that, and I would love for that to be the case, but I kind of doubt it. I don’t exactly look like someone who’s trying to diet lol
There’s always food in my office and I’d say about half the time she comes in I’m already eating something.
Here's an idea. Lean back, push your belly out as far as it will go, rub it and say, "Jeez! Look how fat I'm getting! Do you think that I should go on a diet or something?" Then watch how she reacts. I she contradicts that you're not fat, or if she looks disappointed, then you could be on to something.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Here's an idea. Lean back, push your belly out as far as it will go, rub it and say, "Jeez! Look how fat I'm getting! Do you think that I should go on a diet or something?" Then watch how she reacts. I she contradicts that you're not fat, or if she looks disappointed, then you could be on to something.
next level.

JackCivelli

I think I’m going to be a little more subtle than sticking my belly in her face lol
One thing I haven’t done yet is go visit her on shift. I’ll go by for a visit tomorrow and see how she reacts.

Latest posts