• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need some advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackCivelli

Lend me some advice, bhms and ffas. There’s a woman at work who brings me snacks all the time and chats with me for 5-10 minutes at my desk. This was completely unsolicited and just started happening about a month ago after we talked very briefly in the elevator. It doesn’t happen every day, but usually 2 or 3 days out of the week. Today she mentioned that she’s single (super offhandedly, not like “hey, baby, you know I’m single, right?” Lol)
How likely is it that she’s into me, and how likely is it that she’s a feeder?

Of course, real life is not like the fat kink stories. As much as I would like to think this lady is trying to fatten me up, I’m pretty sure the snacks are a gesture. But I mean, it happens so often, and over the course of a month, I’ll bet she has spent $30 on me. I’m a pretty big guy, so if she’s into me, she is def at least into fat guys. And fat guys like snacks, am I right, fat guys?

So... two things two consider:

1. I’m the security director here and she is on the security team (we were basically the only group here during quarantine) so I am technically her boss. This could be just a butter-up-your-boss situation. Maybe she wants a promotion.

2. Even though I’m over her department, she doesn’t report to me at all. Not even her superviorsor reports to me. It’s sort of convoluted to explain, but basically, the only thing I have to do with her is that I manage her team’s payroll, and she’s there for the monthly security meetings. The only thing I could do for her is transfer her to another area, or promote her, but she doesn’t seem to be angling for a promotion.

I guess another thing to consider is that I’m her boss, and while our company conduct guidelines doesn’t have a policy for this, it would probably be looked at with scrutiny at best.
Right now, I’m just being polite and chatting and accepting snacks (I know that might not be wise, but fuck it, I’m not turning down free snacks lol).

So, by the reckoning of the dims community, how likely is it she’s into me?

Latest posts

Back