Quantcast

Need to find affordable, stylish clothing stores for BHM boyfriend...PLEASE HELP!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

As you all may or may not know, I am an FFA who is dating a gorgeous 19 year old BHM (waist 56", inseam 29") who is one having one hell of a time finding nice clothes in his size that appeals to his interests. It seems as though retailers think any man over a size 48 waist has no taste and is about 9 feet tall and therefore wears flannel shirts and lumberjack pants.

Anyhoo, what I am asking you lovely wonderful BHMs and FFAs and BBWs and FAs is does anyone know of a trendy, affordable clothing store for BHMs that has Hot Topic-style clothing and also we are looking for shirts of power metal bands such as HammerFall, Firewind, etc. in 3X.

If you can help, please do! We would appreciate it!

Thanks guys! (and girls too)

lemmink

THE PUMMEL IS COMING
Where abouts are you? My ex BHM boyfriend used to shop at Solway, although I don't think he was quite a 56"

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Hot Topic sells t-shirts in 3X (and I think some 4X, last I knew). My local store stocks them, and the website has pages and pages of what they call 'extended sizes' for both men and women. They also sell pants and other stuff.

Also - cafe press has band shirts of probably every variety you could want. Sizes depend on what each vendor wants to offer, but there are plenty of 3X and over.

Accept

True Metal FA
Anyhoo, what I am asking you lovely wonderful BHMs and FFAs and BBWs and FAs is does anyone know of a trendy, affordable clothing store for BHMs that has Hot Topic-style clothing and also we are looking for shirts of power metal bands such as HammerFall, Firewind, etc. in 3X.
My online HammerFall shirt source only goes to XL, but if you're feeling a bit sneaky, you can create a shop on www.cafepress.com and make your own logo'd shirts (the blacks are available in 3X). You have to be quick about it, though, because they take down items with copyrighted material.

persimmon

And now, in stereo!
Not Hot Topic-like at all, but a nice source of good-quality basics. I got my husband a trenchy raincoat that he loves.

I can do a pretty good "corporate goth" with department store-type stuff, so I'd guess most well-established big & tall sites will have at least some items he'd find to his taste.

persimmon

Latest posts