Quantcast

Netflix - What Are Your Current Favorite Movies Or TV Shows

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

swamptoad

My apologies, in advance, if there has already been a thread about Netflix. Right now I am watching newer episodes of "The Chase" and "Freaks and Geeks." :blush:

Please share what you enjoy!

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
I'm more of a movie fan on Netflix though my girls keep going on Netflix to watch a variety of shows.
It's a big selection for a little bit of money!!

BlueJay

Stranger Things 2!

So jealous ^^ Lost my job this Summer, so I can't afford
Netflix anymore. But the second season of Stranger Things seems
awsome. The last show I saw on Netflix was 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'. Highly recommend it :)

ant32

All the marvel shows , can't wait to see punisher & I've watched Def Jam 25 comedy special 4 times

fat9276

Mushi-shi.

This anime is so beautiful. Plus the Tibetan healing bowl sounds throughout are so relaxing :)

John Smith

Stranger Things , House Of Cards #themomentirealizedthatharveyweisteinandkevinspaceyaretoomuchcreepy , Hannibal #thatmomentireallyreallyrealizedthatharveyweisteiniscreepy , Marco Polo #firsttimeirealizedthatweisteinisweird , all the Marvel Cinematic Universe/Netflix TV shows, Sword Art Online , The Seven Deadly Sins then Castelvania .

swamptoad

Stranger Things was great! I haven't watched the Beyond Stranger Things for the inside scoop.

I've been watching older episodes of The Office. :D

MattB

Epicurean
I've watched "The IT Crowd" three times now. Mad Men about the same amount of times. Stranger Things is great, I've watched both seasons, but haven't felt the need to watch it again.

Stephanie343

Currently rewatching My Crazy Ex Girlfriend season 1, so I can watch season 2. Just finished watching Arrested Development for the umpteenth time.

troybolt

I love "The Last Kingdom". If anyone's into British History or anything similar to Game of Thrones, then this is the show for you.

steeler man

American Gods, Jessica Jones, The Crown, DareDevil, Luke Cage, The Tick, (All the recent Marvel films)

MattB

Epicurean
Black Mirror was great, and now I'm watching Riverdale. I'm actually enjoying it, I didn't think it would be up my alley.

Also, Netflix in Canada has added EVERYTHING by Monty Python. Incredible.

MattB

Epicurean
Okay, I started Ash vs Evil Dead and I frickin' love it. I generally hate gore, but the show is hilarious.

It's extremely gory though.

MattB

Epicurean
Disenchantment! I freaking love it. Give it a chance, it's not Futurama or early Simpsons but is hilarious on it's own.

EmmyD

I'm a big fan of Marvel so I watch all the series. American Gods were cool enough too, though I think that the book was better. This app often helps me out when I choose what to watch on Netflix.