Netflix - What Are Your Current Favorite Movies Or TV Shows

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Although I don't have time to really get them all in, I watch the following shows:

All the Marvel shows (Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Defenders, and yes Iron Fist *blah*). I am currently finishing up season 5 of Person of Interest. Finished watching seasons 1 & 2 of The Returned (Canadian version). Also watching a really interesting show called The Road Trick. It's a reality show where an american magician is traveling around Europe and using street magic as an icebreaker to make connections with people. Very interesting.

SneezeCheeze

For “most rewatched” it’s definitely the American version of The Office. Castlevania is the business, though, and I am majorly hyped for season 2.

Stuffingkit

DimensionsModel
I regularly re-watch The Office. I really liked Stranger Things! Currently open to suggestions for new stuff though!

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
I loved Stranger Things and have started Twin Peaks, it is so so weird but equally amazing.
You might want to check out The Returned (U.S./Canadian version) or if you speak french The Returned/Les Revenants (international version which has more episodes). A similar vibe to those other two shows.

AmeliaNE

You might want to check out The Returned (U.S./Canadian version) or if you speak french The Returned/Les Revenants (international version which has more episodes). A similar vibe to those other two shows.
Thank you, I will, no French unfortunately so will have to make do :)

LumpySmile

Just started watching a British show called "Find It, Fix It, Flog It" where these 2 guys go picking for old junk, upcycle it, then have it appraised for sale. What I really love about it is the guys are in it for the fun of it (and to make a show, obviously)... Any profits go to the original owner of the junk (or a charity of their choosing).

Obviously the hosts make money selling the television program, but it's a nice change of pace from the other picking/restoration shows that are all about making profit for themselves.

curvluver

Currently watching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, but absolutely love the Crown (wife and I are waiting anxiously for Season 3), Orange Is the New Black, Black Lightning, the Marvel Shows, and if you haven't tried it Chef's Table is great.

ChocolateBear

The 12th season of MST3K that they just dropped on Thanksgiving Day

I need to finish Stranger Things S2 as well as season 5 of BoJack Horseman - two shows I should've probably binged by now, but kept forgetting about

Sir Jeffrey

I just watched *again* Twink Peaks. I always see new things the next time around.

Last Tango In Halifax was a great series.

Latest posts

Group builder