Never done this before

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by waldo_df, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Apr 28, 2018 #1

waldo_df

waldo_df

waldo_df

Hi,

I've never ever done this before as I've been quite shy as I didn't want to be thought of as weird but here goes.

Has anyone ever fantasized about being really huge and instead of getting heavier, they start to float like a balloon?, I know that this is a physical impossibility (unless you're in outer space or go on that zero gravity plane) I've been fascinated by this ever since I was a small kid. It would have been in '89 or '90, I saw on the cover of one of the magazines at the local newsagent of the biggest fattest (don't mean any disrespect) woman on there, it may have been Teighlor (RIP). That peaked my interest ever since where I have imagined a woman that size floating up off the ground like a balloon when she gets to a certain size and gets ecstatic of the fact. One scenario, she's doing a weigh in video, we see a close up of the scales and of her feet and her toenails are painted bright red, then we see her feet get off the ground and she floats up getting excited then floats around the house doing whatever but can't get back down.

What also peaked my interest was an episode from Ducktales called "the big flub" where there was this gum that made you float if you chewed it and in one of the Mario games, there's an item called a "P Balloon" that makes you body swell up and float like a balloon.

I know it's weird to many. And if I offended anyone in any way or I posted on the wrong board, I apologize.

2. Apr 29, 2018 #2

FreeThinker

FreeThinker

FreeThinker

I recall as a kid reading an Archie comic book (this was in the seventies) in which Betty had baked some brownies and brought them to school. She offered them to Veronica, who began to expand, escaping the confines of her desk just before she became too big to do so. Up until this point, she just appeared to be getting fatter, but shortly after getting out of her desk, her figure took on a more spherical shape, and she floated to the ceiling.

(This was all a dream that Veronica had)

I never got into the 'ballooning' aspect, but I re-read the part up to her getting stuck in the desk several times. ;)

Since the Internetwork (tm) came along, I have seen many fantasies in which a character expands and becomes lighter than air.

So don't worry: Your fantasy, while not one of the most prevalent, is one shared by others as well, and is no more offensive than an Archie comic. :D

3. Apr 29, 2018 #3

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Yeah, there are definitely plenty of people into ballooning and inflation. It's not such a common preference here, but if you are interested in art/stories, there is a pretty big inflation community on deviantART. Not sure how many are focused on ballooning specifically but it might be worth checking out. :)