New BHM here!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Hey everyone, I am new to Dimensions, and I thought I'd introduce myself with a new thread, lol.

So, on the internet I go by Chaz, but you don't know my real name, lol. That's cool though, if I like you I will tell you, but anyways...

I think it is so cool that FFAs exist! I had no idea until I found this place and I am so excited...I don't have much luck in the "real world", heheh.

I guess you might want to know about me and who I am, you know, like, the kind of person I am. Instead of that, I am going to just tell you that I am 5'8" and 314lbs. I hope that is enough to interest you!

If any of you ladies wanna chat or whatever, just message me! Any of you live in my area?!? lol

Ok, thats enough for now!

P.S. - I like all ladies so don't hold back for any reason lol

Paquito

don't July to me
I took the liberty of doing an FFA search for you, since I like to help out my fellow fatass.

There are no FFAs in your neighborhood,
town,
county,
state,
country,
continent,
hemisphere,
planet,
solar system,
galaxy,
local group,
local supercluster,
or universe.

WELCOME TO DIMENSIONS

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
omg your ability to make a thread is so totally hot.

who cares about personality anyway lol especially with numbers like THAT ;););)

i dont really live near you, but some day ill have the ability to magically teleport so its kay.

I feel like such a dick, but I couldn't resist xD Here's to procrastination!

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I took the liberty of doing an FFA search for you, since I like to help out my fellow fatass.

town,
county,
state,
country,
continent,
hemisphere,
planet,
solar system,
galaxy,
local group,
local supercluster,
or universe.

WELCOME TO DIMENSIONS

Why are you so mean I didn't do anything to you

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
omg your ability to make a thread is so totally hot.

who cares about personality anyway lol especially with numbers like THAT ;););)

i dont really live near you, but some day ill have the ability to magically teleport so its kay.

I feel like such a dick, but I couldn't resist xD Here's to procrastination!

You are not a dick, you are beautiful and no offense to any dicks but dicks are not very pretty

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us

town,
county,
state,
country,
continent,
hemisphere,
planet,
solar system,
galaxy,
local group,
local supercluster,
or universe.

WELCOME TO DIMENSIONS

But you didn't rule out alternate dimensions!

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Hey everyone, I am new to Dimensions, and I thought I'd introduce myself with a new thread, lol.

So, on the internet I go by Chaz, but you don't know my real name, lol. That's cool though, if I like you I will tell you, but anyways...

I think it is so cool that FFAs exist! I had no idea until I found this place and I am so excited...I don't have much luck in the "real world", heheh.

I guess you might want to know about me and who I am, you know, like, the kind of person I am. Instead of that, I am going to just tell you that I am 5'8" and 314lbs. I hope that is enough to interest you!

If any of you ladies wanna chat or whatever, just message me! Any of you live in my area?!? lol

You are a dick, but it makes me laugh.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe

town,
county,
state,
country,
continent,
hemisphere,
planet,
solar system,
galaxy,
local group,
local supercluster,
or universe.

WELCOME TO DIMENSIONS
Omg, how did you know I was a man posting as a girl?
Dammit!

theronin23

In Remembrance
I'd like to piggyback this thread, I'm only SLIGHTLY less annoying than the other new guy by not making my own thread.

So yeah, I'm new too. I'm single. That's probably all you need to know about me.

Dr. P Marshall

I'd like to piggyback this thread, I'm only SLIGHTLY less annoying than the other new guy by not making my own thread.

So yeah, I'm new too. I'm single. That's probably all you need to know about me.

You're both doing this wrong. Headless belly pics, it's all we FFAs care about.

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
You're both doing this wrong. Headless belly pics, it's all we FFAs care about.

I lost my head in a tragic cut out picture accident. I will never again be able to pretend I am a giant robot via clever painting with a head hole.

BBWDownUnder

but neither of you guys are new. I have seen heaps of posts from both of you...........?

Am I missing some kind of in-joke?

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
So I think a certain other thread has made this one a million times more hilarious. Ah, the internet...

Latest posts