• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New BHM here!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Hey everyone, I am new to Dimensions, and I thought I'd introduce myself with a new thread, lol.

So, on the internet I go by Chaz, but you don't know my real name, lol. That's cool though, if I like you I will tell you, but anyways...

I think it is so cool that FFAs exist! I had no idea until I found this place and I am so excited...I don't have much luck in the "real world", heheh.

I guess you might want to know about me and who I am, you know, like, the kind of person I am. Instead of that, I am going to just tell you that I am 5'8" and 314lbs. I hope that is enough to interest you!

If any of you ladies wanna chat or whatever, just message me! Any of you live in my area?!? lol

Ok, thats enough for now!

P.S. - I like all ladies so don't hold back for any reason lol

Latest posts

Back