• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Catalog: LivingXL

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
I received a new catalog in the mail today; Living XL. Formerly known as SuperSizeWorld (which I'd never heard of it), it offers a range of products including:

Bath: Robes, Towels, Massagers, Toilet Seats, Bath Accessories

Personal Care: Sponges, Lotion Applicators, Button & Zipper Hooks, Back Scratchers, Shoehorns, Miscellaneous

Healthy Living: Scales, Heating Pads, Health Monitors, Mobility Aids, Other Accessories, Wheelchairs

Outdoor Living: Portable Chairs, Camping Gear, Hammocks, Biking Gear, Life Vests, Outdoor Accessories

Patio Furnishings: Benches, Adirondack Chairs, Side Tables, Picnic Tables

Travel: Air Travel Accessories, Comfort Pillows, Travel Appliances

Home Essentials: Hangers, Step Stools, Reaching Tools, Essential Accessories

I haven't ordered from them, but it looks like a great collection of items that would otherwise be hard to find. Peep the website linked up there^ - you can order a print catalog from the website.

Happy shopping.

Latest posts

Back