• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New comic based on the Munchies... Michelle Meets the Munchies!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Hi folks,

Just a quick note to let folks know that I've started a new comic strip for the Summer... I finally broke down and indulged my love of the Munchies (you know, the '80s public service announcement from Saturday morning cartoons?)... After reading Coyote Wild's story a few years ago, this kind of thing has been kicking around in my head. So I'm going to give it a shot!

You can see it at http://ponderous.0catch.com, updates will continue thru the Summer.

Hope you enjoy!
Brenda

mmtmteaser.jpg

Latest posts

Back