Quantcast

New dating Show...Bachelor described as 'Kevin James Type...'

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
I will definitely be watching that, Kevin James is my dream man! He's so beautiful. If the guy looks like him it'll be a great way to waste an hour each week.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
When are auditions?
Hahaha.
Im fresh from seeing Paul Blart Mall Cop and I love me some Kevin James.

howitzerbelly

I might watch the show, I have a man crush on Kevin James.. he makes me want to be a better Fat Man:) Thanks to James, BHM's are getting some love on tv.. god bless him

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
so um

Where do you go for casting?
Haha, youladies know that if one of you gets on there, and it's the sort of show where viewers get to vote,you'd win...Goes to look and see just how many Dimmers there are on here. I'd watch just to vote for ya!

-Uriel

Bellyjeansgirl

This show calls for a BBW FFA.

>.<

Can't Hollywood pair up an average woman with a Kevin James? They did it on that show!

Interview has things along the lines of: Have you ever been told "oh but you have such a pretty face" *sigh* Not really. I'm not heavy enough to get comments like that.

If anyone from Dims gets on there, I'll vote for you!!!!!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
This show calls for a BBW FFA.
Gah. Not fair (not that I could be involved anyway, but still...). Unless, of course, the guy is only into BBW, in which case it would be totally fair.

Also, the fact that they're restricting who gets to participate suggests to me that the show might become a mockery of the people involved. Like they are targetting.....hm.

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
I think that all the FFAs here, who are not BBW, should write the producers and let them know that non BBWs also like big men. Perhaps they just have a 'fat people love Fat people' mentality?

Meanwhile... So, which of you single BHM-Loving BBWs are going to step up and represent us, huh??? C'Mon ladies, become a TV star! Oh, and maybe find love....

-Uriel

Bellyjeansgirl

I'd definitely write to them. That was such a let down.

I'm so incredibly picky when it comes to guys that I might just walk out upon first glance or conversation with him if he's not my type. Sure the fat is one aspect, but how likely is it he'll be tall, an atheist, etc etc? There are more must-haves than just a belly.

I'm definitely watching the show for eye candy!

djudex

I'm out
I'm so incredibly picky when it comes to guys that I might just walk out upon first glance or conversation with him if he's not my type. Sure the fat is one aspect, but how likely is it he'll be tall, an atheist, etc etc? There are more must-haves than just a belly.
I'm tall and mildly atheist.

Just sayin' is all. :blink:

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Well, thinking from the point of a TV producer...

"This guy is pretty big, but he probably still likes "hot chicks" so if we put on a few big chicks and a few skinnier chicks, he'll get rid of the big ones first, and then we'll lose the allure and the female demographic"

That is, of course, if it's run like "The Bachelor" and the nice version of the thought process.

anybodys

i just read the article... it's really annoying how the writer keeps assuming that "not thin" is synonymous with "unattractive." the idea seems to be not "big people are sexy too" but "it's ok that you're not attractive, someone will have you if they're ugly too." which is really patronizing and insulting, to my mind.

Well i just read over the casting call website and i have everthing but a passport....darn it..lol:D

Latest posts