• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Forum, time to come out the shadows.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MistahSmooth_CT

Senior High 5'er
Hello ladies and gentlemen, BBW's and luscious SSBBW's alike,...

I have been in the shadows of the forums.. I have read these forums and stories of old, and this site grew me into coming out of the preverbial closet as to accepting that I am a true FA. But, I could only chat in the chatrooms of Dim Chat, never in the forums of old here on Dimensions.... until now.. with the new forums.. I felt that it was time that I truely introduce myself, many of you have probably chatted with me, (SmoothCriminal_Lupin2003-2005 on Yahoo!, MistahSmooth_2005 on Yahoo! and here.. and now.. I am on this new board.)

Thank you all for helping a young, 14 year old boy grow into a 23 year old FA, who loves the full figured goddesses that he has met here, and also on other chat venues, and even parties, and if I have wronged you.... I am very sorry for doing so...

Thank you for your time, and hope to chat more with you all !

Myspace friends, visit my site at: http://www.myspace.com/smoothcriminal_lupin

Latest posts

Back