New habits during pandemic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Did you develop any new habits during the pandemic, lockdown or anything else that you would like to maintain in the "new normal"?

I'll go first:
At the moment I can't imagine wearing a watch every day, a whole day.

And naps in the afternoon, something I really want to keep.

Do you also have nice little new habits that came with the pandemic and you'll include in your daily life?
I am curious ...

Rojodi

Petting the cats before I sit at my "office desk" is a new normal since July.
The Google Video Meetings are getting longer and longer with certain female coworkers.
The number of free and discounted books/ebooks emails are more numerous.

The pharmacists keep forgetting that I am NOT yet eligible to shop with the seniors :eek:

jrose123

Did you develop any new habits during the pandemic, lockdown or anything else that you would like to maintain in the "new normal"?

I'll go first:
At the moment I can't imagine wearing a watch every day, a whole day.

And naps in the afternoon, something I really want to keep.

Do you also have nice little new habits that came with the pandemic and you'll include in your daily life?
I am curious ...

jrose123

Walmart Pick Up & Delivery. My god, it's the best. Order those groceries and other items, too. Plus, I've connected it to some coupon sites for discounts. I haven't been to walmart in over a year, but I shop there all the time.

Barbsjw

Went around googling. Can use use Costco with a clear conscience, and if we want to splurge, can use "Whole Paycheck".

Rojodi

I cannot stress enough how much I will miss opportunities to take an afternoon nap when things go back to a kind of normal. Due to circumstances I cannot take my naps these days and this is quite annoying!
I know what you mean. But my cats are doing their best to get me back to not taking naps: Momma will meow loudly once I remove my glasses and the Mooch will slap my chest or face once I am asleep because he's "hungry"