• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM New Khakis

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
New Khakis
by Big Beautiful Dreamer

It was my sister who noticed it first. And honestly, she was the only one in the family who would have said something. The others lacked the necessary schadenfreude.

I had always prided myself in staying in shape and in having the same waist size as I had in college. But then, all during high school and college I had played varsity rugby, so there had always been training and making weight and the coach and the trainer keeping a very close eye on physical matters. And now that I was all but 30, the old metabolism wasn’t what it once was. Still, I fooled myself into believing that manufacturers were skimping on material and that sizes were deceptive.

At home for Christmas, though, Denise couldn’t wait to get on my case.

“I’d stay away from all those cookies if I were you, Joe,” she said happily.

“Why? What do you mean?” Oh, a top-notch comeback, weakened further by the fact that my mouth was full of maple sugar crumble.

“Startin’ to look like the Pillsbury Doughboy,” she said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back