New Kids On The Block are back!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DUBLINDA

I kind of liked them but wasn't a big fan but I do own their greatest hits album and I really did like that solo single that Jordan realised a few yrs back. I can't remember what it was called but he was at a funfair in the video. I would like to see them do well again but not sure I would see them live.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

I was one of those NKOTB fans.

I had the dolls, every poster, the pins, the bedroom set, a tshirt (the only one in 3x!), a hope chest, the watch, bracelets, a wallet, a silky wall hang thing, their VHS's and of course their TAPES, lol

Then every saturday I would watch the cartoon, lol. I even set the VCR to record their special concerts.

I lost everything in 06 when I was homeless, but I kept it all up until then!

T

themadhatter

I suppose you could say that they're hangin' tough? :rolleyes:

No? No? Ok, I hereby revoke my own right to speak...:doh:

toni

In the know
I was one of those NKOTB fans.

I had the dolls, every poster, the pins, the bedroom set, a tshirt (the only one in 3x!), a hope chest, the watch, bracelets, a wallet, a silky wall hang thing, their VHS's and of course their TAPES, lol

Then every saturday I would watch the cartoon, lol. I even set the VCR to record their special concerts.
HAHAHA, me too!

I also had the books (remember the novels? LOL) and lets not forget the I <3 Joey ear rings.

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
I am so going. All their fans will be like, around my age now.

Must.obtain.skull and crossbones.jacket.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
omg. This was one of the great injustices to me as a kid. My parents didn't have the money nor care about extracurriculars for the kids (of any kind!), so my dream of seeing the boys never materialized.

I still have a rocking orange NKOTB lunchbox. I had a gazillion pins, trading cards, a crazy hat, a nightgown, a shrine....er wall of posters.

You know who was my favorite? Danny. He was never anyone's favorite, so I was gonna give him my 4th grader chubster hook up.

That last sentence is so wrong.

But. I really would go see them. It would be too ridiculous to not.

SummerG

In Rememberance
I'm am so freaking excited... I feel like a giddy middle school girl again!

I was *OBSESSED* with NKOTB! I saw them live twice. Once was at an amusement park type place... the local radio station had a banner contest, and my best friend and I made an awesome banner... I'm going to have to find the pics of it, lol! We got 2nd place, which sucked because first place was backstage passes. Anyway, we were in the seated area (there was also a giant hill area) and we held our banner up, much to the chagrin of the people behind us, and then Jon noticed it, and made the other boys look and they were giving us the thumbs up sign... it was so awesome!!!!

I threw out most of the magazines... but I still have all my posters, dolls, and keyrings.

OMG! SQUEEE! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
My best friend Lindsey is even more excited than I thought she would be. Shes starting to map out some plans for getting tickets by any means possible. This could get interesting. :)

toni

In the know
ATTENTION NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK FANS

THE TIME: 7AM EST / FRIDAY APRIL 4th, 2008

THE PLACE: THE TODAY SHOW COURTYARD
ROCKEFELLER PLAZA, 48TH/49TH STREET
NEW YORK CITY
THE EVENT: BE THERE IF YOU ARE READY...

I think I might be there... WOO HOO!!!!

phatfatgirl

I kind of liked them but wasn't a big fan but I do own their greatest hits album and I really did like that solo single that Jordan realised a few yrs back. I can't remember what it was called but he was at a funfair in the video. I would like to see them do well again but not sure I would see them live.
ugghhhhh.. GAWD!
lol
that song was called "Give it to you" and I absolutely loved that song! My friends and I even learned the dance from the video *ugh*
shame I know that. ;)

swamptoad

I had to mention that on my wedding day we had karaoke afterwards and my wife sang a NKOTB song. :wubu: Step By Step, I think it was.

She's more of a NKOTB fan than me. I was diggin' other types of music when NKOTB was like brand spankin' new. But I can't say that I dislike them. :D

I like Weird Al Yankovic's parody to "The Right Stuff"

*a song about an oreo* -- "The White Stuff."

:)

AlethaBBW

Supersized Snow White

NEW YORK CITY

Please tell me I'm not the only one who watched this morning and got all verklempt? :smitten:

OMGWTFBBQ! They're touring this fall! AGHHHH!

And is it just me or did Danny get extremely fine during their long hiatus??

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat

NEW YORK CITY

I think I might be there... WOO HOO!!!!
Please someone link the youtube vid of this performance!!!!

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia
only me...

i was at newark airport last night - i SAW jordan knight...

he was literally a foot away from me...

i kept staring at him... he has had A LOT of work done...

i am sure he knew that i knew...

man, 20 years ago in the same situation - i would have JUMPED all over him!!!!

Latest posts