Quantcast

New member, and artwork

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

B68

Brilliant User Title
Hello,

I am a FA from the Netherlands. 40 years, divorced, proud daddy and after a variety of very different jobs i'm independent again. Since this year i'm running a small business as an illustrator/writer. And i have been making drawings of BBW/SSBBW for many years. That is a real passion.

I will try to share some (downsized) examples with you.

Greetings from Partisan

PS: I use this name as it represents this line of my work.

View attachment 2a.JPG

View attachment 6c.jpg

View attachment kunst7.jpg

Grandi Floras

Senior BBW
Hello,

I am a FA from the Netherlands. 40 years, divorced, proud daddy and after a variety of very different jobs i'm independent again. Since this year i'm running a small business as an illustrator/writer. And i have been making drawings of BBW/SSBBW for many years. That is a real passion.

Greetings from Partisan

B68

Brilliant User Title
Welcome Partisan!

I really like your pictures.
Thank you very much. It feels a bit like coming home...

I have this urge to draw what i love from the deepest depths of my soul. And it still feels better when a BBW likes my work then when i sell it for big bucks...

B68

Brilliant User Title
Thank you very much. It feels a bit like coming home...

I have this urge to draw what i love from the deepest depths of my soul. And it still feels better when a BBW likes my work then when i sell it for big bucks...
Ehhh... right... sadly those 'big bucks' were just used to express myself instead of beeing the daily truth...;)

B68

Brilliant User Title
dude you need a deviantart page. good stuff.
Thanx a lot.

Yep, i checked out deviantart earlier this week. I have to go back there.

But i'm also working on my own site again. When i'm on deviant or online myself, i'll let it know here.

B68

Brilliant User Title
I want to thank everyone who has welcomed me and those that will;)

And i would like to tell a little more about my work.

A short technical story. All of my work starts with pen and pencil. A quick sketch, followed by hours of detailing. Then i scan it and finish it on my old windows '95 comp. with an even older program, photo paint from Corel. Very primitive compared to the later versions of photoshop, but it does everything i need and the whole thing is still going strong after 12 years or so...

Another story is about the women i draw. I've noticed over the years that some people get the wrong idea about my motives. Actually there is only one motive and that's the fact that these women leave me breathless. It is just one way for an FA to express his feelings.

There's nothing more to it. On the other hand, when i hear compliments from a fellow FA, it makes me happy. And when a BBW shows her appreciation it makes me even happier:)

Especially if it goes like this: a BBW thought my work was quite provoking. I told her it wasn't meant to be. That it was just my passion. Later she told me that her butt looked like the ones i draw and that my work helped her towards the step of not hating it. And maybe to the step of finally being happy with it... THAT was VERY nice to hear!

Partisan

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Hello,

Greetings from Partisan

In your picture "Sweet Sweet Lust" , I really like the way the man is admiringly peeping over the lady's shoulder. And then I noticed his arm had reached behind her and was circling her waist too. Very sexy. Great work, you must be a fat admirer - it shows in your work.

B68

Brilliant User Title
In your picture "Sweet Sweet Lust" , I really like the way the man is admiringly peeping over the lady's shoulder. And then I noticed his arm had reached behind her and was circling her waist too. Very sexy. Great work, you must be a fat admirer - it shows in your work.
Ooo, i'm a fat admirer wihout any doubt. The funny thing about this drawing is a detail. Most drawings only show the lady. I think that's because of my admiration. I want to picture the woman of my desire, without much detraction. But when i looked at the allready satisfying result, i realised her pose gave me freedom to let 'me' embrace her without disturbing the whole image.

And i thought it was as sexy as it was sweet, hence the title. Lust becomes allmost painfully sweet when you feel all there is to feel for another person.

B68

Brilliant User Title
Welcome sir!

I like your artwork...very interesting looking style you have.

Dennis
Thanx for the compliment and thanx for adressing me as 'sir'. Though i liked the 'dude' as well. I'm somewhere in between i think;)

VVET

Very good, very nice.
A different approach; using excellent detail.
looking forward to more.

Latest posts