• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Necklace I Made My Mom

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Down here at Nags head, I went into a bead shop and got some beads and a homemade pendant made by a local artist that you put on necklaces. I got them to make a necklace for my mom. It hooks magnetically in the back so it's easier for her for get on and off. The beads were on a string and were $3.50. The pendant was only $3.50 or $4. So I restrung the beads on bead cord adding the pendant to them to make the necklace. I have it sitting out and when she wakes up, she will see it. I like it so much I will have to make me one up I think. Here are some pics of it...

View attachment IMG_9921.JPG

View attachment IMG_9923.JPG

View attachment IMG_9925.JPG

Latest posts

Back