new pic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

missaf

Hey thanks for the update on your belly, handsome as always!

25uk

You do have a lovely belly, thanks for the pic. I would like to see your face though;)

ChubbyBlackSista

Master Member
You have a great belly, I have a big fetish about Big Bellies they turn me on and yours is Beautiful you should accent it more often next time stand up I want to see it from a different angle next time. But keep up the good work

bhm_fla

ChubbyBlackSista said:
You have a great belly, I have a big fetish about Big Bellies they turn me on and yours is Beautiful you should accent it more often next time stand up I want to see it from a different angle next time. But keep up the good work
You can find more of me in my previous posts.. This link should take to a list of them..

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=bhm_fla

Glad you liked the photo. :)

L

Ladyrose1952

bhm_fla said:
You can find more of me in my previous posts.. This link should take to a list of them..

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=bhm_fla

Glad you liked the photo. :)
I am also wondering, now I know that that smiley face pillow cannot be your real face...:rolleyes:
Do you actually have a face or did you loose it somewhere?:p
I am sure that you have an even better smile on your own face than that silly pillow you are holding up in front of it.:(
How can we ladies fall in love with only your lovely tummy, we want face visuals too baby.:confused:

bhm_fla

Ladyrose1952 said:
I am also wondering, now I know that that smiley face pillow cannot be your real face...:rolleyes:
Do you actually have a face or did you loose it somewhere?:p
I am sure that you have an even better smile on your own face than that silly pillow you are holding up in front of it.:(
How can we ladies fall in love with only your lovely tummy, we want face visuals too baby.:confused:
I'm sorry I have to do that, but to be honest I also post photos on shall we say more "adult" websites. I have to hide my face here as well as there to protect my privacy. I hope that explains it. :)

Latest posts