Quantcast

New pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheMildlyStrangeone

Welp, I took some new pics. One reason I did this is I thought the ladies could use a bit more eye candy ;) (j/k). The second reason, which might not go overtoo well here, is I am in the midst of a prolonged weight loss. Fear not, my goal isn't to be a twink or anything the like. My family, my brothers and my father who are all in pretty good shape, are still big guys. I weigh about 340ish now and plan on dropping some. Already lost about 20 lbs in two months. I hope this topic isn't taboo as I made this thread to show off my belly, not to be negative or preach. I was just simply stating, that in the future, there may be less Big in BHM for me. I will still hopefully be a BHM, just a miniture BHM, (250-270lbs range). :happy:

View attachment stomach one.jpeg

View attachment stomach two.jpeg

View attachment sitting.jpeg

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Lovely pics, very nice!... and good luck with the loss! 250/270lbs is still a nice chunky weight ;) Thanks for sharing :)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
^^^Agreed,

No one is going to give you crap for deciding to look a different way. It's your body and all.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Lovely pictures!!
And of course nobody will judge you for wanting to slim down. It's all about finding a weight that works for YOU; some people just don't feel comfortable when they are heavier.

bigwideland

It is very normal to loss weight, you look very young to me, at a guess I was only 300 lbs at your age, I am 475 now and 40. My size has gone up and down at least 5 times in my life by 100 lbs or more, I would say all large people would say the same even the people that are more than 500 lbs. One thing is that it is very easy to gain back what you have lost, why I do not know, I lost 52 kg and it took we 8 month to lose it, I have just put it back on in 4 months.

TheMildlyStrangeone

It is very normal to loss weight, you look very young to me, at a guess I was only 300 lbs at your age, I am 475 now and 40. My size has gone up and down at least 5 times in my life by 100 lbs or more, I would say all large people would say the same even the people that are more than 500 lbs. One thing is that it is very easy to gain back what you have lost, why I do not know, I lost 52 kg and it took we 8 month to lose it, I have just put it back on in 4 months.

ugh. You were right. I've been eating not too well again and I gained some lbs back :eek:

bigwideland

ugh. You were right. I've been eating not too well again and I gained some lbs back :eek:
Happy to hear that, it is important to eat well, I am large but I do not eat alot of fast food, I cook my meals and I try eat more veg than meat and carbs, or at least in equal amounts. I eat a normal diet but just a very big one.

Latest posts