• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New poster. Please help.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCC

Hello.I am a new poster on this site, but I have been an FA and lurker on this site for many years. I am a little nervous about posting, and I hope this thread is an appropriate one for this forum. However, I have a little bit of a problem, and I don't know who else to turn to for advice.

As I said, I have been an FA for years now, but that interest used to be a lot more broad than it is now(attraction to slightly "chubby" to VERY fat women), but has recently become more specific with time (attraction to fat to extremely fat women). This has been a bit of a problem lately because my wife, who I have been in a relationship with for about foor years now, is "chubby". When we started dating, this was not a problem, but around the time we got married, I started becoming less-and-less attracted to women who where only slightly overweight(by medical standards) and more attracted to women closer to the very fat side of the scale. This has caused problems between my wife and I as far as raw physical attraction goes, although I do not find her UNattractive. My wife knows about my FA status, but does not know how strong my attraction for big women is. I have not told her, because I do not want to make her feel inadequate or unloved. Especially since she has made it clear she does not want to gain weight, I respect this decision(it is her body after all) and have not tried to push that on her in any way.

Unfortunately, my stronger FA feelings have not gone away. To be clear, I love my wife. I will never cheat on her or leave her for anything. But this situation has been causing me a lot of anxiety as of late. Does anyone have a similar experience? If so, how do they recommend that I cope/deal with this situation. I don't want it to become anymore of a problem than it already is in my relationship with my wife.

Latest posts

Back