• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New to Me (fun fat stuff at airport security)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat

Gone baby gone
When flying to Minneapolis last week, I walked through the metal detector at the SLC airport and was told to stand off to the side. The guard manning the detector then called for the woman to come over for a "bulk check" on my legs.

At 4:30 in the morning, I thought it was more fascinating than anything.
So, the woman comes over, kneels in front of me and proceeds to feel up my "cute legs." (Those were her words, not mine!)

As she's kneeling down there I say, "Wow, I didn't know they provided this service." A quick way to deflect my sleepy awkwardness and at least she got a giggle.

Anyway, this is just my word of warning. It could happen to you if you have fat legs and look like you're packin' drugs/weapons/TNT in your tights.

Latest posts

Back