New to the boards, hi everyone

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Hey everyone. I chat in the rooms pretty much everyday, but I have always avoided the boards. I didnt really like the old ones too much, but these sure are easy to use.

I have always been a big guy, and recently I have decided to get bigger. I love big women and I love being big myself! I took some pictures to include with this post, so please be gentle.

As you can see, ive gotten considerably larger since 2003 :)

missaf

Welcome to the boards, and continued success and support for you in your goals :)

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Welcome to the boards Chaz! You look fantastic! Very impressive gain I'd say.

I love that you had on clothes!! Yea! To me, it's a much more interesting way to view a man's belly.

Love your furry forearms too! :D

I hope you stick around and let those of us who don't chat get to know you!

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Thank you for the encouraging words everyone. I hope to get to know you all much better :)

Charisa

Yes, great pics... that shirt looks great on you but it doesn't look like your poor belly has much room to breathe! Welcome to the boards.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Just thought I would include another picture, since the responses have been good :)

I took this one today, hope you guys like it. Im rather shy, but im trying to get over it!

Spiff

just had to say, this thread just made my night last night when i popped in here...nice pics, Chaz. :-D