New Years Eve Outfits.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Aust99

Alright ladies... It's very close to the big night.... I want to see what your wearing/ wore to New Years Eve parties and such.

I'm torn between two outfits...
View attachment 88710
This one I wore to a hens night earlier in the year... and the one I wore to my birthday...
View attachment 88709
This dress and a black blazer... with black leggings.

What are your thoughts ladies? What are your outfit plans?

The old thread was two years old so I thought a new one was fitting for the new decade....

Gingembre

radar detector
Natalie, it seems I am following you around the boards today!

I love both outfits, which is extremely unhelpful I know!
The first outfit, although smart and chic, doesnt look as formal as the second one - that might help, depending on where you're planning to go?

As for me, I will be wearing my work uniform of black trousers, black shirt and black apron. Boooring (but i do get to wear my black brogues which are my current fave shoe!!) There is talk of having the staff in 'school uniform' (hellloooo, it's the 30th - decide already!), in which case I shall be subbing the black shirt for a white one and adding a black tie. Still not the most exciting of outfits!

spiritangel

AmandaClause
ooooh nat they are both great choices totally depends on where you are going but my pick is the dress how any guy can resist you in that is beyond me

as for me I am not going anywhere and as it is hot here (hmm gonna set some dimms guys imaginations on fire here) very little more than likely just some lingerie or a giant shirt and nope sorry no pics or cam show for you either :p

I am still deciding if I am gonna spend the day/evening cutting out prepping sewing and stuffing a bear to ring in the new year as I did the last time I was alone for nye wow like 6 years ago oh and have groceries comming and as I got locked out tues and had to eat all my nye seafood it will be taco smush salad and some yummy munchies to ring in the new year with oooh and grapetise and fizzy elderflower cordial yummmmm

Aust99

I'm just going out on the town... to a couple of bars... So don't need to be formal as such... I will probably leave it til the last minute.... pressure is always the way to the best decisions.

Thanks for the advice though ladies...

Can't wait to see what others are wearing...

And Amanda, they always seem to be able to resist me... lol

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Meeting friends to eat which is an annual occasion. I plan to wear a velvet top and velour leggings I have...

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
Definitely the second one. You can pair it with any color shoes - red, fuchsia, teal, etc for a pop of color. Add a colorful clutch and you're ready to go!

As for me, this is what I'll be wearing while noshing on hor d'oeuvres and sipping cocktails at a swanky lil hotel. Couldn't find a pic of the dress by itself so I took this from another fatshionista's blog. Won't be wearing those accessories she pairs with it, but cute all the same.

Happy New Year! :kiss2:

View attachment blue dress 2.jpg

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
I'm a-wearin' my new Igigi "Belle of the Ball" dress I posted five times in the other thread. xD

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
I will be wearing what I wear every weekend to work - something not very exciting. I'm not too fussed about working during the 'big event' - I will be with my mates and get drunk for free, while being paid. Win-win-win, really :)

Nat - both outfits lovely, but I selfishly want to see a picture of the evans dress on you, so wear that!
Definitely the second one. You can pair it with any color shoes - red, fuchsia, teal, etc for a pop of color. Add a colorful clutch and you're ready to go!

As for me, this is what I'll be wearing while noshing on hor d'oeuvres and sipping cocktails at a swanky lil hotel. Couldn't find a pic of the dress by itself so I took this from another fatshionista's blog. Won't be wearing those accessories she pairs with it, but cute all the same.

Happy New Year! :kiss2:

Um....where the hell does that $25 dress come from?! Please tell me it's a website....

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I plan on some fuzzy slippers, pajama pants and a comfy teeshirt :D We're staying in, making pizza and watching movies.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I was gonna wear my new long sleeve cowl neck shirt with a nice pair of velour dress pants, but now I think just PJs lol.

Was also gonna wear a pair of swim shorts and a swim tank from Evans, but that's not happening, either, lol.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
We are staying home as usual but I will be wearing what I wore last year. I have a really pretty formal gown that I got a stain on and can't wear it out anymore. But I love it and the mark isn't so big it annoys me, would just embarass me in public. It is very comfortable.

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
Oh I loooove the second dress Natalie! Def gets my vote!!

Me....Nothing special probably just going to my best friends house with a few friends and ring in the new year quietly. It would have been my 1 year anniversary with my ex and feeling kinda down about it, so NYE is not really on the top of my fav holiday list at the moment.

Hope you all have a fab one! You will all no doubt look fierce! :)

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
Um....where the hell does that $25 dress come from?! Please tell me it's a website....
It's Forever21+, but I bought it as soon as it was on the site because I knew it would sell out. And that's exactly what happened, unfortunately. But! Check out the plus section because they have some other really cute styles. Who can resist a fashionable dress at a major steal of a price! I know I can't. :D

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
I went out with friends to eat and then home to watch Dick Clark drop the ball. When going out I wore velour leggings from K-mart and a velvet/velour top from Fahsion Bug that had a Marilyn Monroe type neck. And my black patent leather plus calf boots. And jewelry. Then came home and put on pj's...

Latest posts