New Years outfits.... What are you wearing ladies??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Aust99

I am looking towards the new year for fun times and celebrations.... Christmas is a family thing for me so low key and comfortable is my dress code. What I want to know is what are you fancy ladies wearing this year and where are you going on New Years Eve?

This is usually one of my favourite threads in the fashion forum so I hope you get behind it again and post pics/ links to what your wearing.... and of course after the fact post your outfit posts for New Years Eve 2011.

:bow: :kiss2:

Aust99

I'm thinking along the lines of plain black tee shirt, city chic jeans, heels and this fancy jacket below (ASOS Curve). I'm going to bling up my jewellery (costume of course) and wear my hair in softish curls with fringe (bangs)up in a quiff as it's sure to be humid that night....

View attachment 99532 View attachment 99533 View attachment 99534

I'm just going to the city, to some bars/ clubs. Nothing too planned. :)

So... what are your plans?

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Going to a friend's party. I'm going to probably wear a dress with some red shoes. Not 100% on it yet, but neither are party plans.

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
I'm not doing anything for it and will probably be in bed before midnight, so I guess I'll be dressing for comfort around the house!

Sweet Tooth

Deep. W i d e.
I plan on wearing yoga pants [Target ones... love them!], a long sleeve t-shirt, and a blankie. Maybe slippers, too, if my toes are cold.

I love staying in for NYE. Let the rest of the world go nuts on an overrated holiday. :)

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
Nat - love the sound of your outfit - great jacket!

I'll be bartending all night, so I'm not sure if it's worth dressing up at ALL, but it might be nice... maybe i'll wear my Monif C dress! (i've been wearing it constantly)

Aust99

That dress is too nice to wear bartending!!!

Let me borrow it for the night... lol

I'm jealous of the dress as you can tell. It's a rad jacket!!! got it on sale with a gift certificate for my birthday.

Piink

If I stay home - Pink Plaid pajama bottoms, a white cami, and a pair of white socks.

If I go out to my nephews for a bonfire - denim shorts, a camo tee, and a pair of flip-flops.

I go to out my my boyfriend - Skinny jeans, my new green on shoulder top, and (hopefully if I get some for Christmas ;] ) a pair of flat-bottomed boots. I'll probably take a nice coat, too. Just in case it gets chilly, but I doubt it will ... We've had to run the a/c almost this entire month ... So much for a cool Christmas!

MeltzNyoMouf

I got two nice dresses for christmas. Im wearin the blk and white animal prints one

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Sequin top (it's the style, but in a taupe/beige color), skinny jeans, and these bad ass heels I bought from Ninewest. Still deciding on which pair though. The second pair is taupe colored. Oh and a rose gold watch with pink bling around the bezel. I might throw a white tuxedo blazer over it. I'm doing a bright lip - haven't decided if I want to do orange or pink.
nice! I like the gold shoes...

mahlonritt

So far trying to get something unique and trendy at the moment but was unable to find something like my needs.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
my hair in softish curls with fringe (bangs)up in a quiff as it's sure to be humid that night....

I'm just going to the city, to some bars/ clubs. Nothing too planned. :)

So... what are your plans?

What the hell is a quiff? It sounds a lot like something else! Haha.

Paul

What the hell is a quiff? It sounds a lot like something else! Haha.
A quiff is a piece of hair, esp. on a man, brushed upward and backward from the forehead. Think Tin Tin from the movie currently in the theaters.

Gingembre

radar detector
As for me, I too am bartending alllllll night (5pm-finish, which I reckon will be about 6am...bleh!) so I am dressing NYE comfy, ha!

I'm wearing dark blue jeans tucked into my black knee length boots, with a black sequinned tee and black jacket. Have my silver glittery nails painted already and will chuck some sparkly eyeshadow and costume bling into the mix.

Have a good night everyone and dont forget to post pics of your outfits, pyjamas included!

LoveBHMS

default title
Waitressing all night for me. And we don't get to choose our outfits. Soooo all black here with slip-proof shoes.

Hopefully vacuuming up loads of great tips from drunken revelers.

Latest posts