• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

newbie in need of some advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninja92

okay, so, when I first realized I was an FA, I was a feeder, liked big girls and making them bigger, but recently I've become a feedee as well. I've always been a bit fat and didn't care either way, but now part of me likes being fat, the thought of being stuffed full, or a girl force-feeding me, getting huge, maybe even immobile. but on the other hand, I'm not sure if it's worth the mobility issues, possibly getting so big I need help doing simple tasks, the health issues and/or having to deal with my family on the issue. Anyone have some advice?

Latest posts

Back